[Request] Nissan GT-R GT3 Setup

Discussion in 'Nürburgring' started by Pascal Herbig, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Pascal Herbig

Pascal Herbig Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I really love how this car drives but I cannot get up to speed somehow. Can someone share a decent Setup or some good tips for this car? Would be really nice to be able to improve here.

2. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    Pretty simple for every car:
    1. If the track is bumpy - decrease bump/rebound and springs.
    2. The track is smooth - increase bump/rebound and make your springs stiffer.
    3. If you want better acceleration and top speed - decrease wing 5-6, for example, and make the same height for front and rear, if I am not mistaken Skyline has it by default 7.5-7.5, I believe.
    4. If the track has lots of corners, especially fast ones on 2nd-3rd gear like, you have to increase number at wing option for 14, for example and increase rear height +0.5-1cm against front.

That's the basics, also with rear wheel cars front toe must be negative, rear toe - positive, FToe = -0.60, RToe = +0.50.

For front wheel drive cars both toes should be positive. Front much higher, for example FToe = +0.25 deg, RToe = +0.05 deg.

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    @Yevgeny Lazorenko
    I have been horrible in FWD cars. I have been going the wrong way in experimenting with the setups!
    Thanks for the info!:cool:

• Like Like x 1