BAN for Aline Senna on multiplayer race !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deni Kremer, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately i have to take back my words about A Senna after a horrible race tonight on Brands' Hatch because of its behaviour.. I always give people the benefit of the doubt and have had some splendid races tonight (being it without this person), especially one Multiclass on Suzuka -Amazing!! :D- but this one at the end was, well cant describe it..

Was in that race as well @skeno Really cant understand that attitude.. it also typed 'blacklist' and some other bs.

Something has to be done.. :(

@Georg Ortner

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    It's just so bizarre.

3. Richard Powell

Richard Powell Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    I got the distinct impression watching the clip in post #96 that it's using a controller, it's just that the direction changes seem to be very jerky.............of course that could just be the person using it. The odd thing about that clip is Senna was shunted off pretty poorly the lap before they hit you James. Don't know why you got the hit though, it wasn't you nor the other car in the corner where the 'attack' was made that did it. And the clip in post #101 is indeed bizarre, don't know what to make of that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    I am not sure how many more comments and video it takes on this thread for someone to tell us what is going on with this.
    Hard to blame them but just a simple comment like, "noted we will talk about it" Soon™

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. Frankymoe

Frankymoe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Sector3: It`s time for a statement, please! One person ruins the fun in lot of races!

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. Andy Kettler

Andy Kettler Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 0 / -0
    You cant ban someone from public servers who payed money for the game. I think the Dedi App is not far away so be patient guys.

7. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Yes you can, there are terms of service (EULA) for this:
    http://game.raceroom.com/about/eula/

They even can block/delete the account, so not only ban you from MP server but also not allowing you playing the game at all (SP included).

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Are there no conduct guidelines or rules? Even if it's public and virtual and sb payed money then this person shouldn't be legalized to behave like a bull in a china shop. I just don't understand why a lot of customers who also invested a lot of money and time have to suffer from such an asocial recurring behaviour. I'm happy I don't have to accept this in real life just because sb could afford a driving licence and to buy a car.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. James Cook

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    The video @5wordfish posted shows both sides of her. She can race but clearly has issues when things don't go her way. Then again, in other races she makes no attempt to compete and goes for someone from the outset. There seems to be an agenda too, as these attacks often aren't random. She usually doesn't attack the nearest available player.

I will admit, I have 'previous' with Senna and gave her 'some back' in one particular race. Maybe I was on the notorious 'BLACKLIST'. However, since the incident in that video I haven't been singled out for treatment. In the context of that GTR2 race @ Hockenheim, I had nothing to do with Senna until that final lap when she tried to put me into next week. My race was effectively over in a first corner lag incident so I was a backmarker from that point on, plugging away hoping a few incidents gave me a chance to catch up. They did and then on the last lap.....BANG!

@Andy Kettler - dedicated servers won't be the answer for everybody. I'm sure most of us enjoy our public server racing as it's a good way to meet new people, make friends and get races going at short notice. Dedicated servers will be great for leagues, clubs and organised racing (which many people can't commit to due to work/family life commitments), but that doesn't mean the public servers should be allowed to become the wild west.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Jona777

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Based on this paragraph from the link in post 107, a simple temporary/permanent suspension should do the job no?!

16. CHEATING

RaceRoom maintains a “zero tolerance” policy against any and all forms of cheating in the Product. No use of cheat codes, hacks, Al bots, macros, exploits, doctoring or any other current or future forms of cheating will be permitted in online ranked Products. If RaceRoom has reason to believe that you are in any way cheating in online ranked Products, RaceRoom may enforce any and all remedies that RaceRoom deems appropriate, including without limitation, rank demotion, disqualification in past or current Products or competitions and temporary or permanent suspension or removal of your account.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. James Cook

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    She's not technically cheating as there is nothing gained from her behaviour. It's a race etiquette issue (what an understatement!) or what is more commonly known as being a fucking idiot.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    I think we are more on the 15th paragraph here.
    I only have access to the french traduction, so I'll not copy/paste here. But it's about "interaction with other player" rather than "Cheating"

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Jona777

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    You are right in a way.. But she does gain "positions" or "time to make up positions" and it does say anyform of cheating and this is cheating and more commonly knows as you describe it :mad:

Edit: 15 applies as well as you guys say! So 15 AND 16.. No more discussion needed o_O

14. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    16 only applies to online "Ranked" events, guessing that means competitions more than multi-player anyway.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Jona777

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    So 15 and maybe but probably not 16. :)

Anyhows, clearly a suspension is in place here.. The sooner the better for all of us..

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    In my country you must pay many hours with drive instructor and some exams to get licence to drive, but if you behave like an idiot in traffic or you are braking traffic regulations constantly, policeman will take your licence and judge can ban it for good, even if you paid a lot of money for it. So, why there is such a problem? Because just one person like "it" is, RRRE can lose many serious and to the specific game dedicated racers, who will left a lot more money than only one (such) person.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  17. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

We don't have a set policy for wrecking in MP. We believe our future plans regarding ranking, point system and perhaps a reputation system will solve these problems but of course these don't help the situation at the moment and we apologize for that. Due to the sheer amounts of reports on this particular user, an e-mail has been sent to him/her. While we don't have a policy, we do reserve the right to ban someone from the game.

We have watched multiple replays of this user and the behaviour indeed seems odd. The player in general seems to be a slow driver but he/she seems to know the common "gentlemen's agreement" e.g. waiting for others to pass after going off track etc. but there are moments where crashing into other cars while taking corners looks as it's on purpose.

On the other hand, the player is well invested in the game both in time spent and content purchased so we don't think it's a troll/griefer account. The player is using a wireless gamepad which might have disconnections at moments so there is still room to give benefit of the doubt.

The email that was sent to the player was a warning to remind that we reserve the right to ban if the online behaviour does not improve and a chance for him/her to explain what's going on.

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  18. James Cook

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Always in the braking zone of hairpins after full throttle has been applied?

I'd get that pad checked out! :p

• Funny Funny x 6
  19. GearGrinder

GearGrinder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    Wouldn't it be cool if after a bad wreck, a message pops up that says, "You have sustained life-threatening injuries. Your account is now frozen for 1 week while you recover." :D

• Funny Funny x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  20. Ernie

Ernie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    ...and ...... "Health kit available in Raceroom store for 500 vRP" :p;)

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.