Unique & Peculiar Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blanes, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    I have had a strange problem in R3E ever since I got a motion sim a year ago, but now with VR it is amplified hugely. When racing, my motion rig moves using the physics data output from the game, same data pool simvibe uses. In other race sims once the race ends the data output that moves the motion shuts off automatically - in R3E it doesn't shut down and I get violently thrown around. When playing on a screen it was difficult but I would wrangle the mouse and fight to click the continue button which would shut the motion off. However now with VR it is like you are inside a high speed washing machine trying to find an eject button. I am not exaggerating saying it is a harrowing & stressful experience that leaves you totally frazzled !

How should I bring this to the attention of the physics programming guru at Sector 3 ? That person is surely the only one with the magic line of code that would quietly banish this cursed experience forevermore. I would gladly surrender my gonads for a fix :-o

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    send your gonads to S3e ; when they get there we ill send a solution

Andi

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  3. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    Video please. Lol

4. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    delivered:p

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  5. Glen Kabis

Glen Kabis Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +199 / 0 / -0
    I've had this problem in the internal bug tracker for awhile, more related to simvibe though, but you're wording it a lot better then me, sort of. I added your comments to my bug report so the devs will look at it eventually..

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Glen, few sim racers out there with motion rigs now but until you combine it with vr you never see how batshit crazy it gets ! :confused:

• Like Like x 1