Dream of Le Mans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vitamia 75, May 4, 2017.

1. Vitamia 75

Vitamia 75 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Raceroom is of all the simulations that I own the one that I prefer by far (AC, Rf2, Iracing, AMS ...).
    His feeling is absolutely fantastic. BUT I find an enormous fault: that of forcing me to turn on Project Cars for the Le mans track (circuit of the Sarthe) that I adore (both in game and real). Do you think there is a chance that this license will happen one day on R3E? If the devs also want to answer me I would be delighted ! In any case, I am ready to buy it very expensive;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
  3. Vitamia 75

Vitamia 75 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    And I obviously voted for ... But is it possible or just a wishful thinking ? No visibility above despite a strong demand of the community ...

4. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    A person who has to remain unnamed once told me that everything is possible with enough booze. ;)
    Jokes aside, I think it's not unrealistic that it might some day be added to the line-up, I'm sure the devs would love to have it, but so far there has not been any official talk about it. So if it happens, it certainly won't happen soon.

5. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    If the pricing of any Le Man merchandise is anything to go by, expect to lose one's shirt for this one, plus a couple limbs, need a mortgage for a burger at the 24hr!
    Believe Norway has some tracks!! :rolleyes:

6. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Dreaming with you on this one.. :sleeping: Rarely i play it on AC.. I considered buying Iracing/PCars for LeMans but well yea, let go of that idea..

I honestly cant see that money is the problem. More than enough people would simply instabuy it.
    A bit exagerrated but almost every day i hope to see an announcement on this one. :weary:

I am wondering though what it would take to get Sector 3 to make a deal..

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  7. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    Couldn't agree more. LeMans and Oulton Park are the only reasons why I fire up pCars from time to time. LeMans at night and Oulton Park in the rain - two of my favourite combinations :)

8. Vitamia 75

Vitamia 75 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I absolutely agree with everything that has just been said. I even have a subscription to the very annoying Iracing just for that. That of Pcars is too cartoon as if we had removed the overlay Shift 2, that of AC just a mod that has the merit to exist but remains moderately faithful (I know the IRL track). I also think devs would like to do it. And I tell them: your excellent work deserves it, it is the track most requested so that has the greatest economic potential, the one that would increase its notoriety and its recognition. A completion that delivers what is exceptional from what is right. I want to see S3S t-shirts at Le Mans mid-June ! Do it !

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    As I wrote else where...

Le Mans is a city and a municipality. It is also the name of a 24-hour race.

The name of the circuit is:
    Circuit de la Sarthe
    n1IFD-9cHo7f_189x189_2mRPEZPf.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Vitamia 75

Vitamia 75 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    cf first post : "His feeling is absolutely fantastic. BUT I find an enormous fault: that of forcing me to turn on Project Cars for the Le mans track (circuit of the Sarthe)"
    Vivant à Paris, je me rend chaque année au Mans pour les 24 heures. Et je connais certains historiens du circuit. Merci pour la précision :)

11. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    That's one these things, which I also wish to see for all existing R3E tracks: The official race track name of each track in the store, game menu, replay menu and leaderboard lists. For example: Bathurst Circuit … The name is not Bathurst Circuit, it’s Mount Panorama Circuit!!! ... ~ 50% of all R3E tracks have wrong notations. That's strange for a racing sim! :confused:o_O

mpc_f.png mpc_r.png
    wrong vs right

all official names: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1r7s3u1-3PsDSoGSpw98LgAml5bo&ll=-3.81666561775622e-14,-37.997426125603965&z=1

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: May 4, 2017
  12. Vitamia 75

Vitamia 75 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Exact ! But they can call it as they want it to be taken anyway :D

13. Cesar Maranhao

Cesar Maranhao Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Reviving an old topic just because... I really wish we have circuit de la sarthe someday.

14. RIZZI

RIZZI Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Le Mans will become indispensable It's for when ??
    Lol

15. joyster

joyster New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bump. I love Circuit de la Sarthe - both modern and vintage.

16. Cesar Maranhao

Cesar Maranhao Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    yes, the one without the chicanes is great for checking top speed :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. naondave

naondave New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Lemans,Watkins Glen, Sebring, Oulton Park, Fuji, Okayama and the full Brands is what I need along with more P1 and P2 cars and updated physics.

• Like Like x 1
  18. naondave

naondave New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    But, I’m guessing GTR 3 is WEC content?