International One Off Event - [CFEG] 90m Of Monza Grand Prix - LMP2 + GTR3 (28.05.17)

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by OverTheLine, Nov 29, 2016.

1. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately i have to withdraw my entry

2. Henri Puustinen

Henri Puustinen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Sign me up:

Henri Puustinen
    LMP 2
    Chevrolet Daytona Prototype
    #90 Spirit of Daytona

F*ck.
    The.
    Cut-track penalties.
    on Monza...

3. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    I'm inn!! With DMD P21 Martini af coarse..:D

4. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    The line up is looking good as always :) good to see the familar faces too as always get some good close racing. I moved down to GT3 since the lmp2 grid has filled significantly (im always a gt3 guy at heart) taking the new mclaren for a spin at last

5. martin.pater

martin.pater Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Finally had the time to test some cars, so i'm signing up for LMP2. #8 Daytona Proto, many thank you, pretty please.

6. Johan Reynvoet

Johan Reynvoet Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Am a bit confused with time? Practice starts at 1845 BST, that's 1945 CET for me. Quali is at 1930 BST, 2030 CET. The event is set to start at 1930 BST on steam! So when is the server actually open? Because we get only a message from steam at 1930 BST, that's after the practice! Can you see the confusion here?

7. Oreos

Oreos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    Sign me up, John Dalton - Radical Judd #10

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Svennixx

Svennixx Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Sign me up, Sven Jansen - Radical Judd #9
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Guys, sorry but i am signing out for tonight..
    Feeling a bit tired, didnt have more than 10laps practice and watching Fernando :)

Race you next track!

10. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    password is on steam group as usual

11. Squidboy

Squidboy Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    sorry i did not complete. In retrospect I should not of tried tonight. Feeling knackered and the sweat pouring off me during that was err not the best. I just lost all concentration and spun out twice in two laps after a suprrisningly consistant run up to that point. Thanks for organising as usual.

12. Dirk Bachmann

Dirk Bachmann Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Tim and me have a disconnect unfortunately :(
    Great Race so far - Congratulations to Ralf Arella, nice fight at the beginning, in middle of the race i try to close the Gap, but not very succesfull.
    2nd Pit was horrible to me ive passed my place and have to push backwards and lost many time.
    After this i had a great Battle with Tim, Lukas Bitala near behind us.
    Then we have a disonnect both :(

THX for the Race, great fun - hope we see us again on track!

13. Oreos

Oreos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    Good race all, Daytona Prototype is hard to fend off. 600 horses just dump you.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nick Feys

Nick Feys Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Thanks again for a very nice race.
    Really enjoyed it Take good care of those fast LMP2 cars.
    But everything okay, did not cause an obstacle, and did not drive bluts.
    Up to the next race. :);):cool:

• Like Like x 2
  15. martin.pater

martin.pater Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Was really fun to fight with you John. You faster in the corners - me faster on the straights. Hope i didnt scare you with my slow cornerspeed.o_O
    My "finall splash and dash" i misscalculated the amount off fuel, so i had to make a second "splash and dash" at the end resulting in a third place:oops:. But still a good one guys.
    A big THANK YOU to all the gt3 guys. You made it easy to overtake.thx:D

• Like Like x 2
  16. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    That was a stunning race by all!! Gratz 2nd and 3rd :)..I had to really focus to keep some good laptimes as you were very fasto_O.. I was a bit lucky at the end, because I had miscalculated the fuel amound in the last stind..3ltrs short! :confused: So I had to hit an splash and dash before entering the last lap..pffft and I even managed to outbreak myself entering first shicane..all in all great fun;)..THNX! Untill the next race!

Greets, Jer

• Like Like x 1
  17. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Great racing guys, only had time for 5minutes of practice in the mclaren due to real life rubbish :( but still had good close fighting up for 4th place, went into the pits early to try and get some fresh rubber and splash and dash...but literally was 2 litres short!! and had that one extra lap that cost me 2nd place :( sad to hear about the Bachmann gang...those camaro's are stupidly quick in a straight line though...i may have to look into them for next time as to whether we will allow them. Nethertheless a good race, :) glad everyone enjoyed and see you next time :)

18. Johan Reynvoet

Johan Reynvoet Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Here my stream of the practice from my cockpit

Stream of the qualification from my cockpit

Stream of the race from my cockpit

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  19. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Was a nice race with a surprising result. Always a pleasure in this group to have fair and close racing what you could see especially at the start in the first chicaine(s). I chose the Nissan during holiday with no chance for practice and never felt comfortable in it in the past. But I thought it could be a good car for Monza to drive in midfield and somehow I like the Godzilla. Nice battle at the beginning with D&T Bachmann in the Camaros. It was really hard to overtake and keep the gap on the straights. Thought it would go on like this the whole race. Sad that you had a disconnect and probably already in the qualifying. See you all next time and hopefully some more guys.

20. Oreos

Oreos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    100% some really nice racing with you Martin. I knew the Daytona was bad on brakes & corners as I did some testing myself but I didn't know it was that bad. Specially through Lesmo 1 and 2 I caught you a lot. I can't argue with 600hp on a straight though, Daytona just romped me everywhere. Guess I got lucky with my splash & dash :)

• Like Like x 1