Problem WE NEED ADMINS IN THIS GAME .....A.S.A.P !!!!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by marcel638, Oct 10, 2017.

1. marcel638

marcel638 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    why the hell are there no admins in this game to kick and ban IDIOTS THAT ONLY WANTS TO PUNT PEOPLE OFF???
    they are boosting on iracing that they are getting paid by iracing to come in to raceroom just to punt everybody off and to make sure nobody will return ,.... in return they get free tracks/free cars/ and free memberships for i racing !!!!
    we need admins/moderators on this game ASAP
    that is if you want us racers to stay here ,....
    150 differend servers ....aaaand only 30 players, of that 30 players ....10 are there to make life impossible for EVERYBODY
    race after race after race after race after race they are there
    SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE........LIKE YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then another thing
    if you make servers?? include the option to kick and permaban players (like ANY othergame???? )

so i made a dedicated server ,.....turns out you can not even play on your own server ...................... i mean .....whats the point then ????

if need be i will be your first admin/moderator and start ip/macadress/email banning of those idiots that ruin the game for all of us !!!!

2. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    That‘s a very strong accusation, do you have proof for it?

3. marcel638

marcel638 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    its has been said multiple times over voice chat in iracing yes ,......
    i wish that there was a way to show it ..... but trust me on this !!!!

4. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
  5. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    Is this about the free content servers? Or a more general issue also in league races?

6. Lee McCabe

Lee McCabe Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    One thing that is true, whether it be public or league races, the lack of ability to administrate destructive users or too many spectators, has the administrators hands completely tied. It doesnt take much for a rogue driver to get hold of a league password and potentially destroy a race and possibly a leagues reputation in the process.

I love R3E, but there are some very required pieces missing for online racing.
    Regards

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. marcel638

marcel638 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i am talking about Raceroom experience in the multiplayer ,................. so ,.. how do i enter league races then??
    is league racers moderated??
    if so how and where do i enter those, because everything is password protected :/
    look i just want to have a good time racing other people that also want to have a good time ,.... BUT RACE HONEST
    as it is?? its no fun to have pole position ,..... because you KNOW that they are going to torpedo you in turn one and so on

in the old days on race driver 3 we could host our own races,.... and when i did i was able to kick people and or ban them if need be

8. Lee McCabe

Lee McCabe Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Peter Koch

Peter Koch Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +191 / 0 / -0
    Better give Raceroom a 50+ rating, solves badly written posts also.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Until you hit the 80+ range and dementia takes its toll.

11. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Are you only driving in Multiplayer with free Content? On MP-Servers with paid Content I didn't notice such a behavior - or better said it is very very rare.
    At the moment there is no possibility to kick people from a server. So theoretically joining a league wouldn't change that much. But as those Servers are (as you noticed) password-protected, only a small group has access to these servers and normally the only thing they want to do there is racing...

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
  13. schielchen

schielchen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    So, no comment if there will ever be such a feature like admin-rights on servers?
    Or is it that you cannot tell us anything, because nobody really knows?

14. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    I also very rarely see intentional crashes on paid content servers.
    But I saw 3 guys on a league server set for practice (no password) who was killing laps of everyone with FR X-17 (I recorded videos with names), they was waiting for everyone leaving pit lane just to destroy his car. So a kick/24h ban feature would be welcome anyway. I find it better when practice servers are opened to public.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  15. MRaabe

MRaabe Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    while i don't support the rant the OP is, including the accusation of the iracing community, i support the need for some administrative tools.
    I'm running several dedicated servers myself, most of them public without password protection, and every now and then you get someone on the server who can't behave, starts doing donuts on the racing line, crashing into other cars on purpose and what else. And there is nothing i could do against that, besides making the server password protected, which is something i really don't want to do, because some of these servers are well-used by the community, and i don't want to punish everybody for a single person's behaviour.
    So, kicking and/or baning as an administrative tool would be great.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,507 / 0 / -0
    An option to set a minimum rating for your server would probably eliminate a majority of these problems.
    That is something we have already discussed as a possibilty for the future.

• Like Like x 2
  17. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Marcel, most serious R3e simracers (no matter if Rookie or Pro) avoid public servers for known reasons, just scroll down the threads in the Community& League Racing sections and you will find something to your own liking - there are even some dutch communities around. We all would love to just hop into a cockpit and just drive on whatever server but unfortunately.........:(
    By subscribing to one of those communities (as J-F recommends) you won't be disappointed ;)
    And regarding paid Iracing trolls : No I do not believe it and in these times gossip is much more far-spread than ever...Iracing would damage its reputation far beyond what ever use (if any) such "False-Flag-Attack" :) might provide - if that would reach the light of day

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Svennixx

Svennixx Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Something simple like a kick or ban function would be highly appreciated. Also would make the league admin's in more control.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. yoori

yoori Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -0
    Then I'd suggest changing the status from possibility to necessity. And this is a kind request ftpm someone who thinks non official server also need a way to moderate them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    Does rating take into account if the player is clean or dirty?
    If not, it can introduce some discrimination against slower drivers (in the case of a public league server set for practice). In a league, there are fast drivers and slower ones, if a league server has a minimum rating for public practice, it shouldn't avoid slowest but clean drivers to join.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017