Released Mercedes-AMG GT3 licensed

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    ...said the talking muffin to the rubber duck.

Maybe I should see my doctor, like soonish, and ask him bout that cough syrup.

2. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, a talking muffin and rubber ducky? Im not sure what you are on about mate...

But maybe if you end up going see a shrink about this, you could ask him for me why this Rorschach guy only ever paints pictures of naked men? You would think after 50 pictures he would expand his subject matter...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dan1

Dan1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    Rfactor 2 just released a GT3 pack with the Callaway GT3/Mercedes AMG GT3/Bentley GT3/Mclaren650s GT3 and the RadicalGT3
    [​IMG]
    I dont know why sector 3 release car so late but we need at least so information.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    LOL...
    The Bentley is in RaceRoom for ages already and the McLaren is there already for quite some time too. And you wonder why S3 releases cars so late and bring these examples? :p

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Do I get it right - that is still the pre-order-pack?
    AFAIK in rfactor2 only the McLaren is released yet and the Bentley is planed for release this month. For the other cars there is just revealed which cars it will be, but not when.

6. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    Nope, the whole pack got released last night

7. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
  8. Dan1

Dan1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    well if u want some more examples u just have to look at the "SOON" of the S3 devs ^^
    U have a lot of them in forum posts.

9. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Decent GT3 pack, but without the Audi and BMW it's missing two of the most prevalent entries in this class of motorsport.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. fl0wf1r3

fl0wf1r3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    Just to increase the pain while waiting :) listen to that sound already two years ago

• Love it! Love it! x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Dirk Bachmann

Dirk Bachmann Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Best Sound of all GT3 in my opinion, BIG Like for the Vid, BIG Dislike for the Delay of the Release, btw. the communication about it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Top News!! March 6th, 2074 : Sector 3's long awaited AMG GT3 finally found & released ! !

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
  13. fl0wf1r3

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    It's always frustrating to see cars in the loading screens that don't exist in RaceRoom.

I found another one

tumblr_mj9bmpjPC91s7n30go1_500.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  14. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    I've been to a VLN race a couple of weeks ago and I have to admit that it sounds absolutely awesome.
    For me (and my father and my uncle), it's the best and most brutal sounding car on the track.
    It's such a joy to listen to the AMG.

I hope we'll get our hands on it a bit sooner than 2074 because then I will probably be dead. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    A farce. Nothing else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    The waiting or my comment? ;-)
    Or maybe both?

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Waiting and communication of course.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Dave Brown65

Dave Brown65 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    tic toc, tic toc... wake me when it gets here.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. fl0wf1r3

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    OK guys, I had strong doubts whether to buy GT Sport or not :) I already bought PC 2 at its a big flop for me. I don't like the graphics I don't like the sound, ffb.
    After installing GT Sport (55GB or so) I realized I haven't checked the list with compatible wheels :/ my wheel is not supported :eek: OK, this thread is not about GT Sport or any other game/Sim "sorry" its about the Mercedes AMG GT3. Since I own a PSVR I was just to curious about how is GT Sport and PSVR, or who is it do drive with VR on a race track. I knew Dirt Rally VR is nice but causes motion sickness, in my case. Since my wheel is not supported by Sony any longer :mad: (found already an solution) I just had to drive with the dual chock controller lol no clue how one can drive with this. Its an awesome experience and no strong motion sickens like with the demo of Drive Club back then. The sound is much better than in PC2 the graphics is astonishing, already with VR and no excuses is just a console. The level of details is great. When I crash into the wall I am looking around and when I push the pedal, you see the cable of the steering wheel is shaking, who cool is that! but the foot is not moving lol Marshals along the track are waving flags :) Looks so cool.
    I ordered the Drive Hub, hope it works and I can use my CSW V2 with GT Sport :) pretty expensive though. Looking forward to the Nordschleife in VR. In the near future I need VR for the PC as well, just waiting for VR 2.0

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  20. Lølwut

Lølwut Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Gotta say although this doesnt sound like the real thing, it does sound pretty good for GT standards. I could race endurance races with that no problem. Especially with that gearbox noise. Damn son.