International [CFEG] Raceroom Endurance Series - LMP2 + GT3 - COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by OverTheLine, May 29, 2017.

1. Christoph

Christoph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    Hi all,

I have unfortunately also to sign off for tonight. :confused:
    My mother is in the hospital and therefor I apologize. :(
    I hope to participate in the next race. Good luck with you today's race. ;)

sorry for the back and forth
    it still managed to start :)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  2. Mihai

Mihai Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
  3. Nick Feys

Nick Feys Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Lots of comfort needed to your mother.

4. Christoph

Christoph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    Hi Nick,
    thank you very much for it.

5. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Sorry we missed your application for suzuka, however you can apply for the last round at spa if you wish :)

6. Mihai

Mihai Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
  7. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Was a nice race on Suzuka. Gratz to all!
    Sadly had 2 incidents - smallish - incidents with gt3 who pushed me off when i was overtaking on the outside.. But still 2nd and had good pace!
    Although i had these 2 incidents and already had most races without contact, i feel this was the best race considering the doubling of slower cars. So props to you guys!

On to Spa.. Curious about the standings to see what is still possible!

8. Svennixx

Svennixx Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Can't wait for Spa! Hopefully more people show up. Heard that there were more p2's than gt3's at suzuka.
    I upgraded my sim setup with a new wheel and pedals so i got some practising to do :tongueout:

9. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Sadly my car broke down and i missed suzuka. im sorry i missed out, sounded like fun. anywho, here are the results for you all :)

Results
    resultssuzuka.png

Standings
    standings1.png

Also. We will be going through our list of sign ups and removing those who have failed to attend on a regular basis. Thus they shall miss out on the 2 hours of Spa... We will update the list within the next few days in relation to this, we do not like having our time and commitment wasted, If you have not attended consistently (and you know who you are) and wish to discuss this with us, you can send me a private message.

In other news..its time to look ahead to Season 2 of RES, we would appreciate your time in answering this questionnaire to help us decide the future path of RES.

Questionnaire:
    https://goo.gl/forms/HwSKlP6iudzMisUY2

Thank you
    OTL

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  10. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
  11. turbosprezarka

turbosprezarka New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    @OverTheLine Check the results you posted. I guess you put Silverstone here instead of Suzuka ;)

12. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    no...cough, thanks for pointing out :)

13. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Right Everyone. Spa is the last round of RES, and its fast approaching..

We are re-opening the registration to fill the grid for the 2 hour event as some participants have been removed due to lack of attendance. So if you want to know what it feels like to experience multiclass endurance racing, then here is your chance to join CFEG :)

For Full details please head over to the original post, where you can find all the details you need :)

For those of you who are already registered, please view the following document carefully, This is our attendance record... As you can see some of you have not really been showing up. We understand that real life gets in the way sometimes, and this championship did take place over the summer months, however please note the following requirements from yourself.

Document: http://www.chequeredflagendurance.com/forum/raceroom-endurance-series/res-standings

- If you have "x3 no show (joker)" or above..then sadly you have been removed from the championship, and cannot attend the last round at spa. We have no received any contact from most of the names on this list, however if you wish to discuss your attendance record further, then feel free to speak to me in our discord channel: https://discord.gg/ucNBAxH

- If you have "x2 no show (joker)" next to your name, then you will need to confirm that you WILL be attending Spa for the final round, If we do not hear from you before the event then you will be removed by default. If you say you CAN attend, but fail to do so, you will be removed and forbidden from signing up to Season 2, as we do not like to have our time wasted, this is not a threat but more of a warning.

Again, we understand that real life gets in the way sometimes, however we do appreciate if our members notify us that they wont be attending due to Real life issues. Its just out of courtesy and mutual respect. We hope you understand, and look forward to hearing from you all. See you on the grid (hopefully) :)

Cheers
    OTL

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    If you could sign me up with #171 (Nissan GT-R GT3) please.

As I mentioned on Discord my apologies for not making any of these races. I tended to be away on business or busy at work and it just didn't work out at all. Sorry.

I do a lot of artwork, skin designs for people as well and my work load has been a bit bonkers which hasn't helped.

My only concern is lag/ping on Raceroom. The last few online races I've done the ping rates have been going from 100-700 every ten seconds or so. Raceroom is the only title I have this issue with. Although I have no issues with the Sector3 open servers which is odd.

When I tried the first round of this series it was very bad and others were saying in chat that my car was badly flashing on screen so I decided to drop out in that case.

I'll give the race a shot and hope for the best :)

15. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0

are you on WIFI???

16. Timo Heyden

Timo Heyden Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    grrr... why is the event on 26th november :(
    There I have an own championship race
    maybe next time!

17. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Hiya,

I am occasionally (and yes this has of course occurred to me). I can connect via Ethernet cable and I will try this time around.

I have no issues normally though so whether Raceroom is just more intensive over an internet connection I don't know.

I've raced with an online 50 strong field on RF2 with no issues but every game is different.

Something I didn't add above was if I have an online Raceroom field of about 15 I'm fine, it's when it goes over the 25 mark that I start to suffer.

The problem is I have to route the cable through the middle of the house to the router and you can imagine the complaints I get! haha. I usually do this when the house is empty and I don't have to worry about people tripping over the thing, etc.

Once the cable was unplugged whilst I was racing which as you can imagine went down very well with me at the time...

But yes I will race this time connected via a cable and see how it goes :)

I'm trying to think about a way to get a cable into the room where the gaming pc is but that won't happen until the new year now.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    I used to use wifi to race and never had an issue even over quite a distance.
    Powerline adaptors are your friends in this situation. Cheap, piece of cake to set up and work as tho wired direct to the router.

19. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0

that is also a solution;);)

20. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    There are only 7 days until the final round of RES takes place on Raceroom. There are battles to be had in both GT3 and LMP2, with the chances of both the driver and championship titles at stake. The drivers will be taken for a 2 Hour mad dash to reach the chequered flag at Spa on the 26th November, There ARE still some slots remaining, so get on the grid with CFEG and join us for the final round of the series. full details on the original post.

2017-11-19 1314 0001.jpg