So what else are ya playin?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dave R, Oct 3, 2015.

1. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2018.

That is all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    New content:

New Weapons
    - L1A1 SLR – The backbone of the Australian Army’s arsenal, this 7.62 NATO semi-automatic is available for the grunt class
    . L2A1 LMG – Machine gunners will be able to choose this fully automatic version of the L1A1, with an added bipod and fire selector for precision aiming
    - Owens SMG – First brought into service during World War II, the gravity-assisted 9mm machine carbine was still used by troops during Vietnam
    - F1 SMG – Similar to the British Sterling, this 9mm submachine gun comes with semi and full automatic fire modes and a detachable bayonet
    - Browning Hi-Power Pistol – Semi-automatic 9mm sidearm sporting a 13-round magazine

New Maps
    - Long Tan – NLF forces will be tasked with attacking a defensive position set in a rubber plantation on a dark and stormy night
    - Rung Sac – Battle in the Vietnamese marshlands, culminating with a last stand in an old Indochina-era fortress
    Operation Forrest – A large-scale map taking place across swamps and farmland, this map features the games longest engagement distances to-date

New Commander Ability
    -The Canberra Bomber – Australian Forces commanders can now call in English Electric Canberra bombers to carpet bomb an area along a set path. New UI features have been added to help commanders direct the trajectory of this ability as well as the existing Napalm Strike ability

New Vehicle
    - Huey ‘Bushranger’ Attack Helicopter – Complete with folding-fin aerial rockets (FFAR) and adjustable miniguns for the pilot and co-pilot, and dual mounted M60 door guns for passengers

Everything for free

3. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Football Manager 2018. 60 Hours so far. I have to drag myself away from it to play racing sims.

• Like Like x 1
  4. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    I stopped playing those games long ago. Nothing wrong with them. Far from it.

They destroy your life.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    OMSI 2.. the complete opposite to racing.. you are slow, shouldn't be too fast, the bus is big... ^^ so much fun

6. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    Finally finished The Witcher 3 this week - this game was an awesome experience.
    But the books are even better!

7. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Agreed but I can quit whenever I want.:):):). I just need another hour or two

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Alter Falter.

Unbelivable. Sensationell.

10. MICHAELP

MICHAELP New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Recently I have started playing Assassins creed origin, FIFA 18. Just finished GTA 5 recently

• Like Like x 1
  11. PE4

PE4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    A title that I constantly play in small doses almost daily is War Thunder. It's a lot of grinding to get to the top tier vehicles, but I play for fun. Still, the fact that after spending time to research and buy a plane they give you a "used" one which until you repair and upgrade performs badly is annoying.

12. Fleskebacon

Fleskebacon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0 / -0
    Oh no. I've started playing Fallout 4 after buying it for my daughter for xmas. Now I must quit my job to get enough playtime...

13. Stef van Remy

Stef van Remy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you have any questions about Fallout4 no matter what...I can tell you...I did spent 653 hours* in this game...have seen everyhting ! And modded it in every way !

* not married - no children (as far as I know and was told so :D) = enough playtime :D;)

14. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,507 / 0 / -0
    I've been playing quite a bit of the new Supercross game.

Also looking forward to the TT Isle of Man game.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Stef van Remy

Stef van Remy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Also started Assasins Creed and for GTA5 I must admit I played the story mode 5 times ! If there is one thing for sure...I will die with a pad or wheel in my hands ... hopefully not that early ... I want to witness generation 4 or 5 of VR in the future.:D

16. PE4

PE4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    I've recently played Sky Force Reloaded - a nice scrolling shooter. You need to replay the first levels a lot to get stars for upgrades, otherwise you can't finish the last and bonus levels.

17. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    currently playing again through bloodborne, reading world end economica 03 adn then usual stuff, r3e, ams, rf2 etc. Recent wreckfest RD events were super fun
    A lot to beat, need more time
    [​IMG]
    :p:D and around 10 titles on consoles

18. lucazpf

lucazpf Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    I'm playing Kingdom Come Deliverance. It's a nice game, a little bit demanding compared to the visual yield

• Like Like x 1
  19. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    I'm intrigued by that, but I heard the combat system can be a bit cumbersome, or unfair, like certain enemies alway parrying your attacks... What's your verdict regarding that?

20. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    Sniper 4 atm