R3E Web Dashboard Released

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Stefan Mizzi, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for your feedback Mario. I will hopefully be able to check it out soon :)

2. Mario R.

Mario R. Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I do not know why, but now I have sector times again

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stuart Phillips

Stuart Phillips New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Will give this ago!!

4. isi [vMADS]

isi [vMADS] Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
  5. Marc LoGiudice

Marc LoGiudice New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

This app looks great and I would love to be able to use it, but I can't get it to work. When I start the listener, it says web stream successful, plugin stream connecting. When I add widgets on screen they don't show any data, for example the rpm widget just remains blank. When I try to use the dashboard in chrome on my computer or my tablet, it just says "waiting for game stream to start".

Any help would be appreciated.

6. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Seems like a network issue to me, maybe some firewall. I assume you installed latest version as mentioned above? Maybe you can upload an image of the app.

7. Marc LoGiudice

Marc LoGiudice New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I was using v. 1.6.3.5 that I downloaded from dash.proracing.club/ . After installing the files from 1.6.3.7 above, it is working. And the firewall was the issue with using the tablet - after turning off the firewall in my anti-virus software, it worked. Now I just have to figure out how to add the port to the list of connections the firewall will allow.

Thanks for the help.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nils Herbstrieth

Nils Herbstrieth Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hi Stefan, i installed Dashboard on a new Windows 10 System and get an error message when opening a Dashboard. Something like "cefsharp.core.dll missing or not found"?

9. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    First you need to download the latest official version

http://dash.proracing.club/downloads/ProracingInstaller_v1.6.3.5_x64.exe

and then the update

http://dash.proracing.club/downloads/ProracingBin_Beta_v1.6.3.7_x64.zip
    Uzip it and copy the files to ProRacingDashboard\Bin\Release
    Override all files if it ask you that they already exist

The computer finally arrived, I will try to hook it up today and update the official version with the latest

10. Nessa Revane

Nessa Revane Active Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    @Stefan Mizzi
    Since a while I have no connection to the Cloud Dashboard Service normally I use the Firefox for dashboard.

Has anyone other the same problem that he can't connect to dashboard cloud no downloads visible or can't be upload?

Could it help to clear the cache or cookies, that is the only one what I ain't tested... Already tries some browsers dashboard itself works fine.

11. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    I checked and there is an error due to large data being retrieved by the service. I'll try to fix it this week, thanks :)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  12. Nils Herbstrieth

Nils Herbstrieth Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I did that several times, and installed the new .8 Version but still the same error message?

13. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    The dll file is definately there with the installation file, so your version must be corrrupt. First check that it is there, if not, check if some anti virus is automatically deleting it for you. Otherwise you can try a fresh install and check if the file is there. It has to be there for sure.

upload_2018-2-13_7-10-1.png

14. Nessa Revane

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Cloud Service works fine now, thx for the fast fix! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    I noticted that there are many of them on the cloud and some are crap. So I am going to delete the bad ones so that it will be faster...

16. Nessa Revane

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Could it be make possible to Manage own Uploads so Users can Delete older Uploads?
    Oh and another question ... the Widget List above (Minimize all, maximize all, close all) is a bit complicated when u use OBS to use it in Streams because OBS grab only the highest entry. Would be Very Nice if a List-Management are possible so everyone can chose on witch position they have the Widgets.

Another Problem is when u delete any Widget in the Custom Windowed Widget List (yes the Same as before :D ) then is the Own widget itself also deleted and needed to rebuild it completely a better management may should the widgets be saved as a File in a Folder ever Widget a File to open in in Custom widget list, Erase it from List but u have a "Backup-File" to reactivate it ... ill hope u understand what i mean :D

17. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Q: Could it be make possible to Manage own Uploads so Users can Delete older Uploads?
    A: Yeah, this is possible but to do this I need to update the whole system so that the user is logged in to the system since I need to identify the user uniquely. Not a simple change :)

Q: is a bit complicated when u use OBS to use it in Streams because OBS grab only the highest entry.
    A: I dont know what you mean by this.

Q: Would be Very Nice if a List-Management are possible so everyone can chose on witch position they have the Widgets.
    A: Not sure what you mean either...

Q: Another Problem is when u delete any Widget in the Custom Windowed Widget List (yes the Same as before :D ) then is the Own widget itself also deleted and needed to rebuild it completely a better management may should the widgets be saved as a File in a Folder ever Widget a File to open in in Custom widget list, Erase it from List but u have a "Backup-File" to reactivate it
    A: I understood. Yeah, the list there is the complete list of YOUR widgets. Once you delete it, it is gone. I do warn the user that it will be deleted :) But I know what you mean, you want the list to be customizable, not all showing there. I'll think about it.

18. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Also wanted to add....if I keep using the cloud, then you depend on my server and I am trying to keep this to the minimum as I dont want you to depend on my server as one day I might get fed up paying for it and stop it. So its a bit tricky what I can do and not...I prefer to not use the cloud much (and hence create logins etc) just in case I switch it off one day.

19. Nessa Revane

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    About OBS ...

If u blend in the Dashboard in Streams it grabs the: http://dash.proracing.club/Widgets/Dash.html?ip=yourIP=yourPort

The dash.html grab only the 1st. Position in list not the 2nd or 3rd etc. (see my Paint skills in Screenshot :D )

So actually if u build a new one it´s not longer on 1st Position ... better to chose self which is there and wich not.

I recognize that a bigger update needed but with an own System (Data, Files, Folder) the Cloud Service is not longer needed to use it for User Uploads they can share the files and load it in their own Dasboards.

Attached Files:

20. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Im not sure I understood, but you can open as many as you wish, you need only set them as auto open like I did below or click on the very good icon.

All the dashboards you do are already being saved on your computer. I added the cloud so that ppl can share together. But yes, I can add share from file instead of the cloud.

upload_2018-2-14_17-42-11.png