Controller profiles. Want to delete device. How?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Turtle, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Turtle

Turtle New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    In the controller profiles I have a device called "club sport pedals." It is in red and raceroom keeps reminding me that a controller is not connected, because I have no club sport pedals.

I have csl elite pedals lc and csw 2.5 wheel base. They are both listed in the profiles. How do I select only these as an active profile.

I've never really understood the logic behind how this is grouped together. All I want to do, is to select which input devices to use one by one. I might have missed something obvious :)

2. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
  3. Turtle

Turtle New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the reference. But the problem is, that I dont have those pedals(CSP V3), they do not disconnect, cause i never did connect them. :)

I want to remove them from the active profile, and i dont know how they got there, but it might be related to the issue in the other thread.

4. Peter Koch

Peter Koch Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +191 / 0 / -0
    When they are in red, they are not in your active profile.
    You can delete it in the documents folder. C:\Users\peter\Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\ControlSet

And you could also backup your controlsets and delete
    C:\Users\peter\Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\device_statistics.xml
    It will reset your plugged devices.

When I start over, all my devices are seperate. After I mapped them (pedals, shifters...) I delete them in the documents folder and they never show up again.
    RRRE64 13-2-2018 18-33-17-750.png RRRE64 13-2-2018 18-33-38-527.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  5. Turtle

Turtle New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Thanks I will look into that.. :)

6. Eddie Ellis

Eddie Ellis Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    You have to remove the default controlset or RRE will try to reinstall the pedals or list them as a missing device.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\GameData\ControlSet

• Disagree Disagree x 1