Raceroom in SRS (Sim Racing System)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rui Paiva, Jan 31, 2018.

1. MAD MICK

MAD MICK Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    ya but i mean real gt3 drivers can't get near that time in real life as far as i know and if this is supposed to be a sim shouldn't they try to get it as accurate as possible

2. Rafael Jiménez

Rafael Jiménez Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hi.
    In all the races you can find situations like this one. However, as soon as the test season ends, they will start with other categories, with more paid content and this will avoid the inclusion of pilots who do not take it seriously. It is very interesting not only to run for improving the rating but also for the championship. Maybe it's a good idea in the future to make 2 or 3 classifications for those who run on server 1, server 2 and server 3.

3. Rafael Jiménez

Rafael Jiménez Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Ups

I remind you that there is a claim format with which you can suspend any pilot within SRS for not knowing how to compete.

4. Krampus

Krampus Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    "WARNING"
    To all guys that want drive the WTCC at Macau, don't do it!
    The chance to get Incidents is extremely high and the Regulation don't work good at this moment.

I got suspended for 3 days with 14 Incidents, most of them i got in the Hairpin. :mad:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Krampus

Krampus Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
  6. Krampus

Krampus Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  7. bearr

bearr Active Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Mirko Bortolotti Lambo Huracan GT3 - 1.40.5

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  8. Stef van Remy

Stef van Remy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Heyho...now that I also like to start with SRS I recognized I can not select a car when I like to register for a race. It is not that I do not have the car...it is about that I have no pictures of the cars I could select...

SRS CAR.PNG

Anyone knows what to do ?

SOLVED !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2018
  9. Neil Bateman

Neil Bateman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Watching the replay from my srs race at imola I can see where the time is gained and I did improve with a low 1:43, however I think to get those lap times your set up has to really ride the kerbs well because once you know how much of each kerb you can cut without penalty you can really be aggressive with them and gain loads of time over the lap, I cant attack the kerbs like the fast guys as with default set up the car is just not stable enough and I only ever race with default set up which just doesn't cut the mustard.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. pixeljetstream

pixeljetstream Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    Thanks though already got many points at Norisring for kissing the wall as well.

11. rockyv

rockyv New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Ok Rafael, all done... what a holy crap... and all of the work was sensless. Software without a proper error handling is useless. Cheap isn't always the best solution. iRacing shows how it works... it costs a little bit of money, but you can rely on it.

12. Mihai

Mihai Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
    While SRS is a good option to have for R3E, have to ask, maybe pointless, when we will get in-game ratings?!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. higsy

higsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    I asked this awhile back without response. Anyone ????

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dirk Bachmann

Dirk Bachmann Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Same Problem here, how do you solved this?

15. Stef van Remy

Stef van Remy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    switch off content check in SRS profil

Another thing...having a look on the tables of SRS I wonder what "SP" stands for...do not have any clue...anyone knows ?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Stef van Remy

Stef van Remy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    By the way I like this SRS a lot even I was shot down in the last race couple of min ago...did fight my way back top 5...from 12. Proud I am :D

What I really like is to see so many members of this forum racing there. Next race Mr. Bateman I will catch you !!!

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  17. higsy

higsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    I didn' turn check content off for this issue. Sometimes it does it sometimes not.. at the top of the srs page is a back button.. I go back a couple of times until the car appears. Works every time and only takes a few seconds.

18. Krampus

Krampus Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    The SRS in combination with Raceroom is a real improvement, i love it! :cool:
    Better than the stupid System in Project Cars 2, that is like playing Bullshit Bingo.:eek:

19. Nir Tal

Nir Tal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Yes it was fun race tonight. But If you gonna keep blocking ppl in quali, van Remy, it will not help the popularity of these races...;)

20. Stef van Remy

Stef van Remy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    oh...please explain the situation that I can learn from it. You where much faster...anyway...

I remember one moment on the long straight in quali when a porsche was behind me in slip stream...I went to the right side for getting the next corner and I think he wanted to overtake in this moment...sorry if this it was.

Another thing...I think you had a livery used twice in this race. One was slower than me and you way faster...(one day...maybe...:D)...so I wasn´t really sure whom was behind. Again sorry if I did harm you on your fast lap.

I like to add I am not that experienced...this way my 10th online race ever in my life.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2018