Known Issue Current Major Issues in RaceRoom

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Sonat Ozturk, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Jimmy Cliff

Jimmy Cliff New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    sometimes i can't leave 1st gear after racestart (standing start, multiclass only)... after a while it works again

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Other than the initial 500 error I haven't yet encountered other issues. I play mostly if not altogether single player though. Only problem I encountered yesterday was a 502 error when I went to look in the store. I just continued playing and looked later. The problems must mostly be in multiplayer since I haven't encountered them yet. Probably just jinxed myself!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Ditto!

4. Marcus Souza

Marcus Souza Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Exactly what is happening here.

5. Mich Angel

Mich Angel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    After the new update some have problem with loading screen just. Just see black screen and klicked on only animated background show up without menu buttons, I asumed they where there just not visible and tryed start up a practice run. And in there the menus work just fine it's just main menu that is somway invinsible.. :/ As I understand they are working on a patch for it ;D

6. Ocaso Dorado

Ocaso Dorado Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Last night I posted a new thread that has been slipped away, however I guess developers must be crazy with so many threads around. I haven't been able to enjoy the new patch, since I got the following errors:

error 20103: the tracks don't load and send me back to main menu with a red warning above of content server error 20103, most of tracks have this error, including Portimao, with exception of Suzuka, Bathurst and Salzburgring

Crash, also raceroom track makes crash the client, causing the error 0xC000005

The cockpit of all cars from ADAC master 2014 are bugged, since, you see the skeleton of the car from inside and some parts are invisible.

Speed cluster, On ADACT masters 2014, as you press key 7 (default) the little screen doesn't appear on corner of the pc screen

Shadows, when I play with a prototype, the shadow doesn't appear, making look the car as floating, the cars of ADAC master 2014, have some clear dots around their main shadows.

Details: there's a truck parked on the pit's fence from Suzuka circuit.

I just tested the game again and the first four listed issues are gone... However the shadows and the truck still persist, nothing that bothers me since are menor.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  7. Mike Demers

Mike Demers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    yes, i did have that happen once yesterday and it was in a multiclass race.

8. Max

Max Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    I am on the road. In 2 hours can i send you the log files.

9. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Well, one issue is definitely the wheel detection : With DFGT plugged after the "press button to continue" screen it seems to freeze (& you can't get the taskmanager because of the S3 Overlay`s pinned to your screen) BUT might just take a long time to respond...(or not at all at times)
    If I start RRE without wheel and plug in the DFGT ingame it is detected ,calibrates....and all works !
    So far.....

10. Jimmy Cliff

Jimmy Cliff New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    J-F gave me a hind for this problem in last race:
    Try to start the race with automatic transmission and switch to manual after first corner. F4 is the shortcut for switching transmission. i did not try this but it might work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Jimmy Cliff

Jimmy Cliff New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    ehm i tried to start with AT last race, car stayed in N... no matter what i did...

12. Aldeony Pinheiro

Aldeony Pinheiro New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My log.

Attached Files:

13. Marcus Souza

Marcus Souza Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I've sent a ticket with my logs! Hope it helps! I really want to test the new features.

14. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Ok, sent logfiles via ticket..

15. JTT - Gege21 - (FR)

JTT - Gege21 - (FR) Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Your advice to unplug the wheel (here G25) before launching RRRE work well for me...I don't get anymore the stuck on loading screen issue. I don't have the Logitech profiler loaded neither running in background but the counter part is I must to set the rotation wheel in windows controller settings otherwise the ingame automatic rotation/lock setup doesn't work. If I set the rotation wheel at 900° in the windows controller setup, in game the rotation is always 900° even if I set for a specific car a 540° rotation.

16. Aldeony Pinheiro

Aldeony Pinheiro New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    When a exit the game, on steam still running in background process

17. JTT - Gege21 - (FR)

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    For the stuck bug at loading screen "hit any key to continue" a temporary solution is to press ALT+TAB and/or after that any other key or moving the mouse cursor (clicking if any) (see what work the best for you) to get the main menu. This issue seems to affect mostly Logitech wheels owners. Probably again this culprit old profiler.

18. 247

247 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Probably it stayed that way because you need first to push on the starter and then turn on the car ;) be sure to assign the keys for starter and ignition in the option menu... ;)

19. JTT - Gege21 - (FR)

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Just for info by me launching the Logitech Profiler soft before launching RRRE I don't need anymore to press ALT+TAB tip to get the main menu. Just as normal press any key and the main menu appear instantly.

Available only for stuck at loading screen "hit any key to continue" issue.

• Like Like x 1
  20. RNTK

RNTK New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Naah, nothing works here still.