Released Mercedes-AMG Motorsport eRacing Competition 2018

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Apr 20, 2018.

1. schwalbach123

schwalbach123 Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    i have tested the car Today and have to say, this is amazing. The Sound, the look, the feel is awesome! i Hope that you can give us a complete dtm 95 field and i will deinstall every other sim from my computer!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  2. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
  3. Xon3

Xon3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -0
    Funny how all of you are talking about laser scanning and i'm the only one getting all kinds of moist while watching the optimum dynamics part on the iracing vid. I would like to see a bit of the development process on raceroom too :rolleyes:.

4. Florian Maeder

Florian Maeder Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    What a wonderful car this DTM 95 Mercedes is! I really love driving it. But it would be a dream having the entire 95 class including the Opel and the Alfa (as some people wrote before me). I know many people think the same way.
    @Sector3: If this should be impossible for some reasons, please tell, because otherwise I'm just wasting my hopes.

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    DTM 95?
    With Mercedes, Opel, Alfa?
    Shut up, start to work on the cars, the tracks and take my money! :D

• Like Like x 3
  6. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
    So when is the 95’ will be available?
    Trailer shows 03’ & 05... so are we getting these as well someday? Or only in the online competition?

7. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    The 1995 C-Class will become available a little bit after the round 4 of the online competition. It will be the same for the other two new cars, after their respective rounds.

Opel and Alfa? It would be a dream for sure! But so far it is a dream, as this is the Mercedes-AMG Motorsport eRacing competition and has nothing to do with DTM/ITR. Of course we see the reactions, of course we know that you want the other cars too, of course we will evaluate the options, but when we talk about the immediate future, this competition and what will hit the store in a few weeks, it's all about Mercedes.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Lølwut

Lølwut Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Dreams crushed left and right :eek:

but maybe someday.....

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
  10. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Which sense makes a single DTM 95 car? No offense, but i cant see any added value...

11. pixeljetstream

pixeljetstream Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    No offense, but do you seriously think Mercedes pays for the development and licensing of other brands cars in their own marketing event?
    Why not be happy they do this at all and there is one more toy to play with.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    On it's own or with a pack, this car is a mighty fine car to drive, is laser scanned and sounds wonderful.
    Why would you not want the opportunity to own and drive it at your leisure?
    No brainer!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
  13. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    For me it does make sense, i tried the Merc '95 and i really like this car, so it's better to have 1 nice car extra to drive than none.
    If it doesn't make sense for you, just don't buy the car.

I really like the honesty of @Robert Wiesenmüller in this case, at least we know what to expect and i'm very exited about the 3 new DTM cars.

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. Dreamliner

Dreamliner Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Nothing more to say. Your statement is on point I guess. As long as we got such a bunch of nice cars I’m happy.
    And as Robert mentioned they are checking available options for the future. Sounds definitely better than a straight “no way” from sector 3 in this case
    To be honest DTM95 is my personal favorite of all times. I would pay nearly everything for a complete DTM95 pack. That’s for sure.
    Anyway looking forward to drive all DTM cars and I will buy all of them after the release.
    #Support Raceroom/S3

• Like Like x 3
  15. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    Hm,

for me I don't like to buy a race car, where is no opponent in a race class.
    So the new DTM Merc are all for Leaderboard only...

Makes no sense for me to spend money on it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. RoccoTTS

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    I just see it as a one make race, just like the Audi TT Cup, Porsche Cup, NSU TTS,...
    There are enough different liveries to enjoy a race with this car.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    It is a matter of personal liking. Audi TT, Porsche GT3 Cup are real life Cup cars. Cars like the '95 C-class are not, so I would not enjoy driving around a track with an unrealistic grid. That was already something I disliked at Project Cars (during my PS4 days ) - all the single car classes.
    I bought every content so far to support S3, but if these DTM Mercs were released as singles, I'd pass.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
  18. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    This is a bit disappoitning. I would pay lots of money to have full grid of vintage DTMs along with the 2018 DTMs.

Will R3E renew the DTM license?

19. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    The Mercedes-AMG Motorsport eRacing competition just got a little bit more exciting - with the Museum special, held in the Mercedes-Benz Museum in Stuttgart, Germany! Come to the museum to qualify for an additional live event, held on July 8th, with live commentary in front of an audience. The winner of the event will be awarded VIP tickets for Mercedes-AMG DTM's last race at the Hockenheimring and take the 12th and final spot in the eRacing final.

[​IMG]

More info here: https://www.mercedes-benz.com/en/mercedes-amg-dtm/eracing/eracing-museum/

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. RoccoTTS

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    I also would like to have the complete DTM '95 series, but if it is not possible for now, 1 car is still better than none.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Last edited: May 22, 2018