Released KTM X-BOW GT4

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Feb 21, 2017.

1. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    Comeon guys, when are we getting new content :p

• Like Like x 2
  2. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    The last blow away news were: "Welcome Home" (Porsche for R3E) and Road America for R3E, that's all. The silence preview-lessness here is more than disappointing and is annoying more and more …

4. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    is groundhog day? the whining is everytime the same. over and over again. Sector 3 announcing stuff, people whine it takes too long until it is released. Sector 3 announces stuff only when it's 99% ready to release, people complain about no announcements and previews.. you guys should really try and find a new hobby, as it seems that complaining isn't a good one for you... because it annoys other people here. Why is it so hard to just wait?

We'll have this discussion in 6 to 9 months again. Like always.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,037 / 0 / -0
    Some hints, to speculate with.
    This forum might be much more alive.;)
    Recently it's quite quiet around here.:p

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    Well we didn't have any noteable new content for half a year now. I guess that justifies some occasional reminders that we still exist.
    And don't worry about my hobbies, I have plenty - just Raceroom is on the verge of not being one of them any more.

7. Don Rudi

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    C'mon there is another awesome ecompetition for Raceroom Russia...
    As I said a while ago, I do not like the direction the game is heading, away from normal simracers towards pure leaderboard- and elite competitions. Thank god we are closing in on "summer" ;)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  8. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    no it doesn't. do people really forget the things so fast that were hinted some weeks ago? 3 new tracks, wtcc. I think you know that creating content takes time and it's not possible to blast content to us every two months?
    Maybe you can come back here when something's actually released if you're just here to seek for new content.

but whatever

9. Don Rudi

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    We were hinted the same stuff last year already. Remember when the Swedish tracks were released early last year? We were given subtle hints about appropriate cars back then. Nothing happened. When the KTM was postponed last year, we were given solid hints about more GT4 cars. Nothing happened.
    I do not blame Sector 3, as it seems it is Raceroom that has a different agenda with their ever new esports events. And if we normal users just shut up and wait like you demand, the gentlemen at Raceroom will never know about us.
    If you feel offended by people asking about any news, I recommend to just scroll past.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Hello! We do know about you! Maybe a bit too much because I get slightly annoyed :) The content will come when it is ready. And competitions have always been a part of the RaceRoom DNA and that is going to stay like this. But of course we know a large part of users plays other gamemodes. Sorry, no hints today.

• Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  11. fischhaltefolie

Ratings:
    +1,037 / 0 / -0
    Well, that' s the second post in two days I had to chew a little bit.
    Getting annoyed of your customers is bad.
    Of course there are different opinions in which direction RR should go. An open ear to your customers wishes should be of advantage for both, producer and user.
    Just my opinion.;)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  12. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    what I learned from my job is, that most customers are assholes. :tearsofjoy:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    I feel a little silly repeating myself like this, mainly because I can't give you any prove for what I'm saying (or rather I'm not allowed to ^^) but car and track production is in full swing, probably fuller than it ever was. Those few Mercs for the competition are just the visible spearhead of what's going to come. J-F already mentioned that right now they are in full production for the full WTCR roster plus the ranking system, but there's loads more.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    you feel silly because it is silly.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. fischhaltefolie

Ratings:
    +1,037 / 0 / -0
    What's your profession? Proctologist?:p

• Funny Funny x 10
  16. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Edit: After a short discussion internally, it's clear that it's best that the discussion will continue.
    I really do not want to give you PR bullshit answers so sometimes what I say is a bit harsh. It really annoys me, not because it's "annoying customer", but because we really try to push the game and the concepts to the manufacturers and partners to expand RaceRoom long into the future. Both in Sector3 as well as in RaceRoom Entertainment. It's a balance act to achieve something that makes all the different types of players happy, from single player fans over multiplayer fans to competition drivers, and give them all a reason to keep playing our game. And we do keep coming back here to check the feedback, and it is registered and factored in. Not everything can be done 100% to make everyone happy, and it makes me personally a bit sad that certain aspects, such as the competitions which I take care of, are seen as something that is detrimental to the whole development of the game, when I think it's actually the opposite.
    The same about "leaks" and announcements, I feel sometimes it just raises these crazy expectations so we chose to limit that a bit. But it still means development goes on of course and interesting things will happen! Well, I think they are interesting and I hope you will, too. We will see if you like them too by the amounts of shitstorms in the forum. :)

So now back on topic: About the KTM, it is still in development and you will hear more about it indeed in the future.

• Like x 8
    • Informative x 4
    • Love it! x 2
    • Wonderful x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  17. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    "Not everyhthing can be done 100% to make everyone happy,"- that's very very true.. One persons perfect dream game is another's big shitshow.

I just think that seeing the development of the game over the years is one of the interesting things about the community/game. And imho, it's only gone ahead and not backwards. (especially since that round button ui from years back! :D)

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Could have saved yourself a shitload of time by abbreviating the above statement to SOON™. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. yoori

yoori Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -0
    I don't like to go off topic but this time I will. I know and I think everyone here knows you are pushing to develop R3E. I just think you could do it better with a benefit to us all. Every time I hear there is a delay because RR Entertainment changed priorities. Someone please tell them to try manage priorities better so we can get more precise info about development . We are all investing a lot of €, £, $ into R3E so we want to know where it goes.
    Second thing is competitions. I appreciate your work, but my opinion is there is too much focus on onsite events. In order to make more money you need to grow fanbase. It won't grow on live events alone. You need to grow player base and you won't do that on content and events alone. You need a competitive ranked system for masses (SRS doesn't count) and I'm sad it's being delayed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Don Rudi

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    I am not sure, but aren't the Racerooms with the simulator stations the primary business of Raceroom? In that regard it would make sense for them to push onsite events.