Problem Dedicated server error

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by emperor312, Jun 4, 2015.

1. emperor312

emperor312 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi ,
    i have a problem with my dedicated server when i launch the server i have a error message (pix) ans i have too a probleme wih track rotation the server get offline .

salut a tous ,
    alors voila j'ai un serveur dedie sur lequel j'heberge raceroom dedicated et quand je lance le serveur j'ai un message d'erreur plus ensuite d'autre message(voir screen) et deuxieme erreur avec la rotation des circuits a la fin de la course le serveur ne passe pas au deuxieme circuit et passe en offline avec message d'erreur dans la commande

Merci d'avance

. error.jpg error2.jpg

2. Gallow24

Gallow24 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have the same issue. I opened the ports but something goes wrong. The browser says:

"Process not started, read log for details."

Attached Files:

3. Th4ifl

Th4ifl New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Heyho!
    exactly the same thing here. "Process not started, read log for details" message pops up at server start, and in the "RR Community Multiplayer" - window comes the [ERROR] DedicatedServerProcess.Prozess.Start
    tryed with Firefox and Explorer.
    The Server appears in the List, also the Ping is shown. i can chose class and car, the loadingscreen appears, but after a few seconds im back at the server list with the red message "Verbindung unterbrochen" (connection aborted, lost).
    i can host a Server in Race07 and Assetto Corsa without problems, both need some portforwarding, so i know how to do that.
    Realy hope that this will be fixed soon.

best regards to the dev-team of the best sim out there ;)

btw. plz add this link in the "Dedicated - how to" thread for people who dont now how to set up the port forwarding thing. http://portforward.com/

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  4. Th4ifl

Th4ifl New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yoho again!
    Problem solved! :D I have configured a DMZ on my router, which means that a computer in the network is directly connected to the Internet.
    The error will still be displayed at server start, but now i am able to join my own server. at http://portforward.com/ you can find instructions for almost every router, for those who do not know how to set it up.
    gl all with the same problem ;)
    (sry for my bad english) peace!

:oops:EDIT: command back! with DMZ enabled, no one can join except me.
    Otherwise others can join, but not me :(

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  5. kaanjin

kaanjin New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    have you tried solution to Error message on start as described here?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    Error: $MP_Join_failed_no_response_from_server

Does anybody have an idea?

2015-06-08_00001.jpg
    22222.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  7. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi all
    Same here, I have open ports on my firewall on my liveboxet then, I have the same error message that you is not won, we will wait for either more stable, I wanted to buy the wtcc 2014 I'll wait a little

8. Th4ifl

Th4ifl New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thx @kaanjin !! i started Steam as admin and Server starts without the "Process not started, read log for details" message and without the red error message ;) so far so good.
    all that remains is that I can not join my own server.:disappointed:
    has anyone a tip. otherwise, i hope that it works in the future.
    peace!

9. XXVI Sol

XXVI Sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    for me dedicated servers only work if i start steam as admin but when i do that raceroom cannot adjust my wheel(dfgt) and it sticks to 180 degrees heeeeeeeeeeelp

10. MrLu

MrLu New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0