Question Buying vRP with a steam account

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Naratik, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Naratik

Naratik Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

I want to buy vRP (on the race room webshop) but ingame im using my steam account and I dont know how to log in with my steam account on this website? I tried to buy vRP in the ingame store but also couldnt find an option.

Thanks for the help!

2. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    If you go to the raceroom site to buy bulk vRP, it can only be done with paypal or a major credit card. You just have to create a new account there (can't use your steam account or steam wallet) and it gives you a code to redeem inside the raceroom store with your vRP. Hope that helps

• Like Like x 1
  3. Naratik

Naratik Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Thank you it worked!

4. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Awesome. Enjoy it and welcome to the forums.

5. jimortality

jimortality Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Is buying vrp in bulk better value?

6. Naratik

Naratik Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Yes you only get a maximum of 18% discount if you buy in stuff in the store without having vRP already, just buying vRP can you save more than 30%!

7. Golden Eye

Golden Eye New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    I buy it a lot of cars ( Audi TT 2016 ),but why I should it to pay 7.21 Euro,when there it show me 3.48 Euro ... ?! Are you steal me or what .... ?!
    It is the worst thing what it happend to me .... it's not enough they are costly but they are stealing you .... very shame .... !!!!

8. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Where is shown that you should pay 7.21€?

One Audi TT Cup 2016 with one Livery costs 3.48€ - the car with all available Liveries costs 7,28€

9. Golden Eye

Golden Eye New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re :

Hi,
    It show me Top-Right under Help Button,where is that Trolley/Basket ..... more exactly,when to confirm it my purchase ....

10. Golden Eye

Golden Eye New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Re :
    Hi,
    Here an example ( I have not get/buy it yet .... ) :

Attached Files:

11. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Seems that you are missing a little thing.

The price (2,98€) on the side of the car is just for one car with one livery. You've put the car with all liveries in your shopping-cart (4.38€). The discount (-13%) is a discount you've got as you make a bulk-purchase with that pack.

12. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    "It is the worst thing what happend to me ..."
    Wow, you must be a very lucky guy, if this is really the worst thing what happend to you :cool:;)

On a serious note : next time, first use a bit of common sense before start accusing other people and ask a question in a more polite way.

13. Golden Eye

Golden Eye New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    I have try it again to buy a lot of cars,and it try to steal me again ... is about 2.28/9 euro and it show me 4.28 ... wtf ... ?! I have try it other way to buy it but its seems to be wrong something ... ( not me,okay ... !!! ) because I am not so fool how I really look like when is about money and business ... I wanna get ONLY A LOT OF CARS !!! not something else !!! I don't wanna any bonus or something .... it is so extremely weird .... !!! need help ... If show me the price 2.29 euro,why I have to pay more !!! I need right price !!! NO Tricks in the " Middle " .... !!! How Can I prove that,to all of you ???!!!

14. Case

Case Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    You should probably describe more clearly what are you exactly (and I mean exactly, step by step) doing and how are you trying to buy the content. It would be a lot more helpful than your quite incoherent (and rude) yelling about someone stealing from you, which I'm fairly sure is not happening at all.

If you're trying to pay for your content using Steam wallet by any chance, be aware that you first need to add funds to your steam wallet and that the minimum amount to do so is 5 euro, even if the actual in-game content costs less. The surplus is left in your Steam wallet once you finish your transaction and you can use it another time.

15. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    Isn't it, that in this case the BMW M4 DTM 2015 with all Liveries costs 4,38 Euro and buying this car with only one livery costs 2,98 Euro?

16. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    maybe I found the reason, what went wrong here.

After you want to put a Car in the Shopping-cart you are asked to select a livery. As an example on the DTM 1995-Car it should look like this:
    upload_2018-10-9_10-54-14.png

In this case, the car costs 3,98€. When you click on the car/livery you want to buy (for example directly clicking on the Daim-Car), the window closes and that 3,98€ (399vRP) appears in the shopping-cart.
    But when you press that green bar below the cars, you add the Car with all it's 9 liveries in the basked adding another 1,80€ on it, so you have 5,58€ in the shopping-cart..

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Golden Eye

Golden Eye New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

I have question ( again ... ) :
    If I select/pick a " Pack ",which ALL Liveries are 1.80 Euro, " For All Same Car Class And All Liveries " ,why I have to pay more .... ?!

What/Why is so extremely hard to understood .... ?!
    Maybe,my English is bad,but I am not idiot,okay .... ?!

Omg ....
    Thank You .

18. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, it might be irritating in the beginning but once you get used to it, it works really flawless...

The 1,80€ is just the additional price for all Liveries. So that 3,98€ for the car and one Livery + 1,80€ for 8 additional Liveries.
    You must understand, that you buy the car-Modell only once but you can buy several Liveries for it.
    In addition you need to know, that there is absolutely no need to buy all liveries, as long you don't want to use them. For the AI or in Multiplayer, all Liveries are open for the opponent cars.

For sure, the car it self, with it's 3D-Model, Physics and Sound is the most expensive part when you buy it. But without Livery (the paint of the car) it would look very dull. So a car came always with at least one Livery and so all together making the price for it - in this case 3,98€.
    If you want to have a selection of different Liveries, each additional Livery would cost 29cent which can be bought after you have bought the car. But if you are sure you want to have all Liveries right from the beginning, there is an option to buy the car with all liveries and as it is a bulk-purchase, you are granted a discount on that.
    Normally you would pay in this case 6,30€ (3,98 for the car + 8x0,29 for the Liveries). With the Discount in buying the pack you only need to pay 5,78€.

• Like Like x 1