News Black Friday Sale 2018

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Nov 19, 2018.

1. RaceRoom

RaceRoom game.raceroom.com Developer

Ratings:
    +1,964 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Black Friday Sale has started at RaceRoom!

Get 30% discount on individual cars & tracks
    and 25% additional discount on packs!

http://game.raceroom.com/store

Charge up your vRP Balance here ➤http://bit.ly/RaceRoom_vRP to get an even better price.

Only now you can get all current content in RaceRoom for only 49.99€
    by purchasing the 7.500 vRP package on raceroomstore.com

Offer is valid from 19.11.2018 - 26.11.2018

• Wonderful x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Love it! x 1
  2. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    The August patch is looking awfully like the December patch! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +478 / 0 / -0
    gimme some sexy deal on vrps

• Like Like x 1
  4. shovas

shovas Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    What about a deal for those of us to top up who bought the Premium pack a long time ago but can't re-purchase it?

There's literally money for the taking as this comes up every time there's a sale.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    I agree. I like to have all the content whether I use it a lot or not....another well known sim gives discount on new stuff to those who already own all content. It would be handy if there was an option in the store to buy everything that is missing as liveries etc occasionally get added for cars that I already own....

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    I've just realized I haven't bought any vrp's this year yet. The "leftovers" from last year were enough to get the latest releases. And to be completely honest, I don't think the GT4 cars alone will change that. I hope there will be more.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Inkabodpain.2old4forza

Inkabodpain.2old4forza New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    If i already have most of the game content how does the Black Friday discount sale work for the remaining content.

8. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    All Items are already discounted in the store. So If you want to buy a pack that packprice is already discounted by 25%.
    If you already have some content of the pack, the packprice will be additionally reduced by the amount of content you already have.
    If you want to buy a car, livery or track, that item is already discounted by 30%. You have nothing else to do.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. greamec

greamec New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I suppose the thinking is that if a customer wants it badly enough they will pay full price for it. Does seem very unfair though. I just purchased the Premium pack this week but know I will end up in your situation down the road :(
    Regards

10. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    I agree with this, but on the other hand most of us payed a lot (about 3000+ € for me) on hardware. So software is relatively cheap, even if you pay 200+ € for a piece of software.

11. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    What are you playing on?
    [​IMG]
    ?

• Funny Funny x 12
  12. David Peres

David Peres Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 0 / -0
    I think the fair option would be to have a "top up" option for those who have the premium pack, where the discount would be dinamic, depending on the total value of the content you don't have yet.

If you just miss a car or two the discount would be small (10%), but if you haven't bought anything for over a year the discount would be bigger... and if you reached the point where the total price of the missing content is higher than the price of creating a new account and buying a new premium pack (a big flaw in the current system) then the discount would dinamically adjust itself to garantee that the "top up" would cost at least the same as a new premium pack.

Personaly It shouln't take much longer to reach the point where creating a new account will be the cheaper option for me, and when that happens I think I'll just give up :\

• Like Like x 1
  13. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    But the special deals like this Black Friday offer apply for everyone, so you can still get new stuff at a discount after purchasing the Premium Pack.
    I get that it's not an exclusive reward for people who already own something/everything and I'd be glad if there was sth like this, but saying you have to buy at full price is factually wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  14. greamec

greamec New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I was thinking along these lines too, they would just need to work out the discount balancing. There you go sector 3 what do you think?

15. greamec

greamec New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I was supposing not facting :) .So you are now factually wrong I suppose.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Hehe, well, as a general statement of fact my comment holds factuality, I suppose. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    The only way for long term, heavy content owners to get discount is to not buy anything until the sales, which kinda feels like a penalty, rather than incentive. What lifers get is hope of parole, what RR early access combatants need is some sugar, something to keep our peckers up and I'm not on about little blue pills!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    And here we go again...
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. shovas

shovas Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    What? Has this been answered before by S3?

20. shovas

shovas Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Here's why I find this situation of not being able to top up unreasonable:

[​IMG]

I added, by hand, every remaining car and track I would need to top up which is far less content than a brand new user would get purchasing the premium pack. I guestimate I own 80%+. Notice the cost is about what the Premium Pack costs. So...I get far less bang for my buck than someone who hasn't purchased the Premium Pack yet?

It doesn't make sense to me.

Why do it like that?

Why don't we get the same level of discount as someone who never purchased the Premium Pack before?

This would just be a nice gesture to your most loyal, highest paying customers. It would help create a lot of good will.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1