Released ADAC GT Masters 2018

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Georg Ortner, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Monty

Monty Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Why it is called ADAC GT Masters 2018 when a few vehicles such as Ferrari 488 GT3, Honda NSX GT3 and Lamborghini Huracán GT3 missing I do not buy a Ferrari and get a Trabant 501;):rolleyes:

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Olaf Hülse

Olaf Hülse Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
    Absolutely cool stuff! Visited ADAC GT Masters last year in Oschersleben, very nice experience!
    @Georg Ortner Fact for GT Masters 2018: At Oschersleben, they run the "old" Layout with the fast Turn1 (see Link below). May we get this Layout for Oschersleben too?

Greetings

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,507 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 9
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
  4. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    Driver Dries Vanthoor on this picture is not a German but a Belgian driver, wrong flag on the car ;)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. richlevy2003

richlevy2003 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -0
    Looks great!!!
    This is also the Rolex 24 hours of daytona!!!! Imagine prototypes, gt3, gt4 all racing on the same awesome tracks

6. nedimmb

nedimmb Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    That BWT Audi R8. Holy sh*t what a car.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    i've got the impression that the livery artists always hide these small faults as a little game :D not the first time this happened.

• Like Like x 1
  8. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    Maybe i should get 500 vrp for being the first who noticed this ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. HomieFFM

HomieFFM Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0 / -0
    We should make some sort of petition to help raceroom that they get the Lambo, Aston and Ferrari License.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +478 / 0 / -0
    and how would it help?

11. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Well the missing manufacturers from ADAC must be bloody expensive, as you don't need to be a mathematician to work out that if a Ferrari landed in RR the shop would be a busy place, so I don't think the problem is just down to finances, prestige companies pride themselves on being prestige pain in the arses when it comes to negotiations, they very much like to see how many hoops you will jump through to reach your goal, then tell you they've had a rethink. They thrive on exclusivity, so probably limit their own availability. It works like a dream, you just have to read the reams of requests for what's not in RR, compared to what is, something new is released, big thumbs up for 5 minutes then back to, where is this and that. Modern human nature, I want, I want, which plays right into the manufacturers hands.
    Best ways to get these marques into RR, make RR the most popular Sim out there.
    With the present climate favouring esports as it does, then S3 & RR's business plan, onsite esports and online/competition prevalent Sim appear to make perfect sense as Sim racing evolves.
    I'd like to see every manufacturer in RR but are any one of them worth more than any other? All made from the same thing, no exotic materials, just the data sheets emailed over to S3, so Ferrari, yes but at any price, I for one say no, there should be a set fee charged for all. Enzo's shit was the same colour as the rest of ours!

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  12. keanos

keanos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    And don't forget the other Italians, the Lambo is also only an Audi R8.

Okay 2 of 5 announced, will we get this package also next week?

13. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    It's just bloody annoying. I'm not massively bothered about having X or Y car but I do like to run with authentic grids so having half the cars missing spoils it completely. To be honest calling this an masters 2018 pack is a joke. All cars, all skins, all tracks and authentic rules for the series makes a pack in my eyes. A few skins to add to the 250 that already exist just doesn't cut it. I am a big supporter of R3E but I can't see me buying into this, there's just no point.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. DaniloE31

DaniloE31 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    Sorry... but just think of it the other way around ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    I just read the sad Charlie Lamm news and then saw the first pics in this post. A fitting tribute, I'm looking forward to the pack thanks.

Obviously it would be better with the Lambo or Honda added but let's hope they can be added in later; I'd rather have the option for the pack this way than not at all.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Mike1304

Mike1304 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Sorry for noob question, but what is the easiest way if I want to play ADAC GT masters 2018 series in single player against AI?
    Do I have to build a new singleplayer championship and search for the correct tracks and add them manually?
    There should be a prebuilt trackpack for that (or at least a track filter for A specific event), right?
    If not, is there a thread with all tracks for each official R3E-events (ADAC, DTM....)?

17. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Assuming it follows the pattern of the existing packs then no, there is no preconfigured championship. You have to make it yourself. Info on what tracks a championship visites/visited and other info re rules etc is usually on wikipedia....that's where i get it from anyway

18. Rac0R84

Rac0R84 Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    get we than the 2018 gt3r

Attached Files:

19. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    AFAIK there is no difference to the 911 gt3-r that is in game already...

20. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    yeah, I think only the 2019 Porsche is different.