Chat font could be better

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lucaf9397, Jan 27, 2019.

1. lucaf9397

lucaf9397 Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Now cmon, this game is consistently receiving great updates. How long we need to wait to get better font for chat messages? For example the position list font would suit better, its more narrow. Why use so wide and slowly readable font for chat messages? I really don't get it. And do we have some button which displays again the last chat message if I missed it? If we don't have, why? The "history" button I am asking for, could actually display for example 2-3 last chat messages.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Arcson

Arcson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    I'd say a proper chat window is needed instead of a system where messeges pops up only for a few seconds in the middle of the screen. There's no way to go back to messeges that have already disappearead... Sometimes it would be really nice to have a little conversation with a driver you had a great battle with, but for now its just inconvinient

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. lucaf9397

lucaf9397 Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Sure of course! Meanwhile, changing the font would be a quick one. Changing the user interface is another story, but I fully agree with you. The big downside of this great sim is, that it doesn't allow getting very social, which is a big loss. For example during session transitions, it would be supernice to chat with others + to see a list of people on the server

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Xon3

Xon3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -0
    *chat could be better

5. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    And while they are at it move the position of the warning message or chat box or give the chat\message priority so it is over the top of warnings, you cant miss them (the warnings), but they cover all the on track messages whatever they are.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2019