Problem GT3 cars physics hiccups?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by sbtm, Feb 4, 2019.

1. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    It also happened on a straight to me, and again... that was at the time when the AMG GT3 was released and that's quite some time ago.
    I drove it around Nordschleife and after Flugplatz down to schwedenkreuz it suddenly revved up for a short moment as if the clutch was pressed. I had this at the same place again... But then it didn't appear again so I didn't think about it again. Now it started again end of 2018 with other GT3 cars on other tracks.

I have to look what TC setting I used.

2. Alex Hodgkinson

Alex Hodgkinson KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,948 / 0 / -0
    Can you try some other cars and see if you have the same thing happen with anything else?

Also, try increasing your throttle upper dead zone a tiny bit, say to 5% and see if that changes the situation for you.

3. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Will do, already have 5% upper deadzone anyway. It does seem more like a clutch or wheelspin issue though as it's almost like an over-rev. Could it be bumps unweighting the rear axle? At Bathurst I particularly had issues when going down the dipper.

4. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    this was the first thing i thought about when it appeared in the amg gt3

5. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    I will also try GT3 cars tomorrow to find out if this occurs in my system.

6. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    I ran a few half hour races last night with the AMG bathurst combination both with and without mechanical damage on. I didn't see any problems this time around. Slightly annoying as I know there was an issue.... I will keep an eye out in future....

7. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    I've spent a couple of hours racing yesterday and today and didn't see any problems either. It doesn't mean it's not there but couldn't find any.