ADAC GT Masters Esports Championship - Online Season

Discussion in 'Tuning World Bodensee 2019' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    We are happy to announce that the next RaceRoom Esports event will take place at the Tuning World Bodensee in Friedrichshafen, from May 3rd to May 5th.

[​IMG]

The Tuning World Bodensee is one of the biggest exhibitions for car enthusiasts in Germany, close to the Alps and the border to Austria and Switzerland. 1000 spectacular cars are on display, there are exciting shows – and this year RaceRoom will be present as well with the Esports Circuit. No less than three championship finals will be held, with the highlight being the ADAC GT Masters Esports Championship, which starts right now!

[​IMG]

Compete in the time attack competition on 7 leaderboards on the original tracks of the ADAC GT Masters season! 7 Multiplayer rounds will be hosted, with races for 120 drivers each round. The top server race will be streamed live. In the final event at the Tuning World Bodensee, the best drivers will compete in teams of two for the championship title, on no less than 24 simulators.

A good performance pays out! We have a prize pool of 5000€ in cash prizes in the final event!

[​IMG]

All further information on the event, for example regarding travelling, schedule and streams and the other championships will follow throughout the upcoming weeks. You can already get your first laps in on the leaderboards of the ADAC GT Masters Esports Championship!

http://www.raceroom.com/gtmastersesports

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  2. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Are the liveries assigned for each race individually or for the whole season once you take part in a race?

3. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    It's basically like this: If you qualify, you pick a car. Then I assign a livery to you (it's usually the one you used on the LB, unless everyone drives in the same one). Then you get the same livery each race.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. sps.for.r3e

sps.for.r3e Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    If I may place this one here as well, because I think it is important and valid for the Mercedes AMG GT3 GTM18 too !

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

@Robert Wiesenmüller, can you provide us some 'official' ADAC GT Masters eSport logo for videos please? :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  7. Adam Jonas

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
  8. Roman TRT

Roman TRT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    This rule qualifying heats only the top 120, very tough. Many simply do not want to go to the race.
    For me, the rules that were in "Esports WTCC" are better. Chance to get to the race was in different categories of pilots.

9. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    It’s the exact same qualification procedure as in WTCR Esports. In fact it’s easier to qualify for this competition as there are 120 spots available while for WTCR there were only 96.

10. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Yes, but he's talking about the eSports WTCC which used the leaderboard division system back in 2017.

11. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Yes, that was a bit more attractive for a lot of drivers, but unfortunately also a bit unfair since a lot of drivers were always punished for driving a good lap. I still dream for the future that all drivers can race! Just need a few servers and better system than e-mail invitations.

12. lukas.buron

lukas.buron Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    My best lap on Oschersleben with Audi R8

• Like Like x 1
  13. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Invitations have been sent for Oschersleben!

14. elkingdu50

elkingdu50 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Nice lap, dude ;)

Here is mine to compare :

Enjoy ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. lukas.buron

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Nice :) How can I put the input bars into the game?

16. Adam Jonas

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    Default setting for it is button 'Q' I think. :)

17. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Just a small info: We will most likely have a LOT of drivers receiving an invitation in the second round, because several drivers cannot attend or just want to drive time attack. So even if you finish in the 120-160 area, always be prepared to check your mails on Wednesday evening!

• Informative Informative x 3
  18. lukas.buron

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    I do not have a button assigned, but I found it under gameplay control settings :)

19. Magictap

Magictap Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Hi all. Received invite after having a play the other evening on RRE. Not been on it for ages and excited to do some actual racing on RRE! I'm no tuner, is there anywhere I can go to get help with setting up the Porsche for this champ pls people? Many thanks in advance for any pointers / advice etc. Peace. Matt

20. Magictap

Magictap Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Nothing...nada...really!!! Ok, thanks to Chris Hayes excellent sim setup youtube vids and handy set up guide linked from one of those vids I've attempted to create an Autodrom setup for the Porka. Now, I've been away from sim for like 5 years....you know, family, work, age yada yada.....Been back on a couple months mainly in iRacing....then fired up RRE and accidently fell into an invite to this. So after accepting I posted the message above this one. You'll notice I'm no tuner so apolgies if this is rubbish or makes you slower!

Put it in your \My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\CarSetups\Autodrom Most\Grand Prix folder. If you cant find this save the default setup first to create this.

Now, my aim is to end up in the top 30, this setup has put me circa top 60 with a 1:30.9. Massive improvement on default set up for me personally. Sharing this set up will most likely push me down the rankings ;O( However, I hope this set up will trigger people to share also. If not a setup, some advice on how it can be made better, any quirks RRE has that setups can take advantage of, racing lines to shave off time most people do not know of? Lets put on a show for the Live streams by making the racing as good as can be. Peace all.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1