ADAC GT Masters Esports Championship - Online Season

Discussion in 'Tuning World Bodensee 2019' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Feb 7, 2019.

1. lukas.buron

lukas.buron Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Onboard race highlights from Most. I would like to apologize to Adam Pinczes for the bump. Sorry man, I don't know where I was looking at that moment :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Does it feel different for you?
    I have not seen this effect before, but I could also imagine that André and Julian just didn't drive so much in the competition and now show their full potential. And you exposed them :D

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    It doesn't feel different to me, but the top 7 on the leaderboard are consistently faster than in the competition, so I'm kind of scratching my head about my own performance...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. elkingdu50

elkingdu50 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Here is onboard highlights of my race on Server 2 at Most :)

Enjoy ;)

6. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Round 2 - Autodrom Most - Incidents and Penalties
    Stewards: Robert Wiesenmüller / Michael Bell

SERVER 1
    Vega vs Kramarsky + Kierchhoff
    Lap 1 Turn 1
    Kramarsky and Kierchhoff brake late for turn 1 to try and make ground against Baeza and Vega, with Kierchhoff hitting Kramarsky in the side, forcing Kramarsky into the rear 1/4 of Vega, sending Vega into a spin across the grass and then back onto the track, resulting in heavy contact with Oliviera, Raechl and the already spun Antonov. Kierchhoff was far too late on the brakes for the first corner of the race, but Kramarsky also came across in the braking zone. It was lucky to all involved that it didnt end up worse.
    René Kierchhoff - 20 points - 1 strike
    Alexander Kramarsky – warning

Banki vs Heinemann
    Lap 1 Turn 2
    Heinemann attempts to go 3 wide on the outside of Hasse and Wisniewski, and when the track goes left, Heinemann pushes Hasse into Banki (who is already sliding due to contact from Wisniewski), causing Banki to end up sideways across the track, leading to lots more contact and Vromant spinning out. This incident has so many factors in play, the first 2 turns at most being a tight, slow speed chicane being one. Also the fact that Wisniewski and Banki make contact first, and Hasse tries to close the door on Heinemann.
    Racing incident

Vega vs Oliveira
    Lap 1 Turn 3
    Vega and Oliveira are on different lines headed into turn 3 (Oliveira hugging the outside white line and Vega running the more direct route) and there is contact under braking which sends Vega off track and into the wall. Oliveira actually brakes earlier then Vega, but Vega comes across the front of Oliveira and brakes super hard, giving Oliveira nowhere to go but into him.
    Racing incident

Banki vs Heinemann
    Lap 11 Turns 1-2
    Banki goes for a move on the inside of Heinemann into turn 1. Heinemann turns into Banki mid-corner, causing Banki to overshoot and Heinemann to go into turn 2 with more momentum. Heinemann then takes the racing line into turn 2 despite Banki still having half a car overlap, causing contact and half-spinning Banki (who also recieved a slowdown penalty).
    Tim Heinemann - 20 points - 1 strike

Zerebiec vs Nagy
    Lap 11 Turn 2
    Nagy goes for the move around the outside of turn 1, and has the inside for turn 2 as with the Banki/Heinemann incident, Zerebiec doesn’t leave Nagy enough room due to going for the inside against Vromant, chopping across the nose of Nagy. All 3 get out of the corner.
    Racing incident

Zerebiec vs Nagy vs Kierchhoff
    Lap 12 Turn 4-5-6
    Nagy and Kierchhoff are fighthing hard, banging doors as Nagy tries to pass on the inside of 3, Kierchhoff gives room but that means he is too tight through 4, and more contact is made, causing Kierchhoff to lose the rear end through 5-6, making contact with Nagy and spinning back into the track and collecting Zerebiec who was trying to pass them on the inside. Kierchhoff then slides backwards on track at the hairpin, causing contact with Pinczes and spinning Nagy out. We believe this incident was caused by Kierchhoff making contact with Nagy, however, it was a loss of control and not an unfair move that snowballed into a far larger accident, effecting multiple cars, therefore we believe that a half-penalty should be given.
    René Kierchhoff - 10 points

SERVER 2
    Barrier vs. Stempurszki / Stempurszki vs. Panebianco
    Lap 1 off the start
    Stempurszki got off the line well and went for a gap between Panebianco and Weiss. Panebianco moves to cover, and instead of lifting Stempurszki just drives into Weiss, bounces into the back of Panebianco and loses control, hitting the wall and bouncing around like a pinball, causing direct contact with Demeyer, Dreissig, Bendfeldt, Maiwald, Myszkowski and Nemcek (who is having his own accident) and causing people to go onto the grass and make other contacts all through the field, and severely effecting many drivers races.
    Thomas Stempurszki – 8 points – 1 strike
    Francesco Panebianco - Warning

Matzick vs De Marco
    Lap 4 startline
    Matzick has the run on De Marco who changes lines twice, Matzick does well to avoid and retain control.
    Denis De Marco – Warning
    Further moves of this sort will lead to a penalty for De Marco

Cavillon vs Hoyer
    Lap 4 Turn 1
    Hoyer and De Marco try to outbrake each other, and Hoyer still attempts to make the corner, hitting Cavillon hard in the back, spinning him out. Hoyer then drives back onto the track and makes secondary contact with a stranded Cavillon, causing contact with Panebianco and Castaneda.
    Michi Hoyer - 16 points - 2 strikes

Vigneron vs Smedegard
    Lap 39 Turns 12-13
    Vigneron tries to go underneath Smedegard into the final turn, but Smedegard gets loose and is slower out of the corner before geting hit by Vigneron (who does apply the brakes to try and avoid contact). We believe that this incident was caused due to Smedegaard getting loose, and Vigneron (who had committed to try for the inside) did reasonably try to avoid him.
    Racing incident

SERVER 3
    Horvath vs Pellegrini
    Lap 3 Turn 7
    Pellegrini goes for the inside of Horvath when the move wasnt on, causing Horvath to half-spin, losing 6 additional places.
    Umberto Pellegrini - 4 points - 1 strike

STRIKES:
    Thomas Stempurszki - 3 strikes
    Umberto Pellegrini - 3 strikes
    René Kierchhoff - 3 strikes
    Michi Hoyer - 2 strikes
    Cristian Moisescu - 1 strike
    Konrad Zerebiec - 1 strike
    Tim Heinemann - 1 strike
    Remember that 5 strikes = race ban.

ATTENDANCE:
    Nir Tal - warning
    David Marcadet - warning
    Luke Wankmüller - warning
    Luciano Merlino - warning

Results will be updated later today.

7. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Two hours until race 3!

[​IMG]

If you want to watch Server 2, you can do so here!

8. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
  9. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
  10. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
  11. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
  12. #TC f1mate

#TC f1mate Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I mean... There should be an evaluation test or something before races to decide who is eligible to race. Because even something close to this should never happen in an official eSports event. Even after the first lap there were lots of crashes (like backmarkers crashing you out etc...)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Oh my god...

Well, we do not have an evaluation test, but there is the option to report players who behave unfair. In the lower divisions, I hardly ever receive reports. I can only recommend it if something like this happens to send a report.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Topshelf147

Topshelf147 Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I heard about this, but first time seeing it as I was on sever 4. That's really bad man. Heck of a job pretty much avoiding all of it.

Guy I know in that race said someone had an off track slow down, and jammed his brakes on on the straight, causing that chaos.

15. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    OMG :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I did not participate for a completely different reason:rolleyes:, but when I see this I am glad I did not participateo_O

16. rom_rs

rom_rs Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I agree, and I have to say that the job of the stewards is clearly amazing. The way you describe each situation is very professionnal and also very instructive. Everybody should reads the reports, even if not involved.

17. rom_rs

rom_rs Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    What an escape! :cool: I didn't had your luck, and had to pit to repair front wing on the first lap.
    Three races (two on DIV 2, and this one), and I never escaped the two first corners due to unfortunate collisions, while I'm always in the first tier of the field... Clearly a lot of drivers does not understand that it's a one-hour race and there is everything to lose in the first lap and that extra carefullness is required. (while in that particular case, it's more a matter of a bad reflex or lack of experience)

Still, I'm enjoying this championship :), and hope for a collective improvement in terms of clean races.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. beginners

beginners New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The server 2 race was a joke....pass and block in qualif session, idle at starts, intentional braking in throttle point to crash the guy behind, intentionnal ramming,....do u really want everybody to leave your events or is it just a destruction derby challenge?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Suione/Remo[GER]

Suione/Remo[GER] New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow you seemed to be raged up a bit. I agree in some points:
    • Number of raceroomcompetitions has been raised.
    • The races in the competitions are often driven by some hotlappers, which sometimes are tryharding in races. In most cases I would say there are just some mistakes, which can happen (like a late brakingpoint). In lower divisions more than in higher ones.
    I do not really agree on the conclusions you make:
    • In Simracingleagues its all about communities. The number of RR communities has raised as well, as well as the attention to some other sims. So there are a plenty of reasons why some of them are loosing members. Simracing in general gets more and more attention.
    • As Robert just mentioned: People really don't use their opportunity to report someone. This is something I also notice in League racing. I think its just because people are lazy. But in my opinion this is something that can and should be used. Also to increase the quality of the drivers racing. Thanks to the stewards for the work btw.
    I am enjoying the competition. I had nice and really fair fights. Mistakes from my side with a nice fight back on server 1 on the red bull ring, got hit by someone on Server 2 at Oschersleben but was let pass after, which was nice. Always looking for challenges and I like this one until now. See you in the next races.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. lukas.buron

lukas.buron Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    When you talk about hot lapping, here is one from the Nürburgring :D

• Like Like x 1