ADAC GT Masters Esports Championship - Online Season

Discussion in 'Tuning World Bodensee 2019' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Suione/Remo[GER]

Suione/Remo[GER] New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lukas is still making the salty ones saltier xDD But I have to say I am out of the discussion here as well.
    Don't understand me wrong. You might have some good points, but this is something for somewhere else. I am here to enjoy what I can enjoy, not to make me and others mad about it.

2. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    I can only repeat myself, if there are accidents, please send a report. That is why we have the system.
    If you can complain here in the forums and then don't send a report, nothing will improve.

About the leaderboard system, this is something that is very deep in the DNA of RaceRoom. Of course, I know that there are other platforms that work in different ways like iRacing, or a lot of communities throughout all platforms. I think there's not a right way, everyone has different preferences. But this is our way. If you accept this general idea too, let's work together, and also use the tools in this league such as the reports, to make it a better one!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. robertallinson

robertallinson New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes, but he's talking about the eSports WTCC which used the leaderboard division system back in 2017.

4. Nemenems

Nemenems Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I agree with you, Robert. However, putting the exclusion from the championship at 5 strikes is really too much! A driver who takes 3 strikes in 2 races should no longer be part of the start list on any server. For the moment 3 races for my part with 2 in div 1 and 1 in div 2 none of the 3 races has been correct at least one collision on each of the races without me being responsible. It's really regrettable, especially since it might not allow me to qualify for the final event. I think that the postponements are very useful at first, but that we also need to reduce the number of strikes before exclusion from the championship. To go from 5 to 3 would be much better in my opinion. A driver after 2 races finds himself with 70 penalty points and can still participate in the following races it is not normal I think.
    In any case, don't stop these vents because it's still quite a pleasure to be able to compete with drivers from all over the world!

Sincerely

Yann

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. elkingdu50

elkingdu50 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Just to lighten the mood a bit, here is my hotlap on the Nürburgring :)

Enjoy ;)

• Like Like x 2
  6. lukas.buron

lukas.buron Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Onboard highlights from race on Red Bull Ring - Server 2

• Like Like x 1
  7. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Incidents and penalties have been posted here: https://forum.sector3studios.com/in...ts-incidents-and-penalties.12834/#post-173416

Unfortunately, we had to suspend 2 drivers for a race. I think none of the incidents were caused out of malice, but just by carelessness and lack of attention, and lack of reading the rules. Everyone, please read the rules, and have full focus for the remaining races - then we can make this a fun league again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Upload of official results delayed until Sunday because of small technical issue.

9. elkingdu50

elkingdu50 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Here is onboard highlights of my race on Server 3 at Red Bull Ring :)

You can have a good onboard footage of the famous big one on Server 3 with this video

Enjoy ;)

10. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Are there only like 15 drivers on server 4 this week?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Niklas

Niklas New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    In the rulebook, it only says caution under yellow flag. Does that mean that overtaking under yellow flag is allowed?

12. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    If nobody can confirm by tomorrow just look at the server info before you join the server. If "flag rules" is set to "visual only" you can overtake and i doubt race control would overrule that. If its set to "full" (or something similar) overtaking under yellow is not allowed. Youd then have to give back the position in a certain amount of time

13. Niklas

Niklas New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    thanx

14. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Sounds stupid, but you are allowed to pass under yellow flags. The automatic penalty system is not quite there yet and unfortunately penalizes you too often when there are spun cars. However you have to be very careful under yellows.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
  16. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    Bad qualifying performance but made the best out of it with a solid P5 at the finish line.

17. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
  18. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Kinda wish hotlapping wasnt quite as important so i could be a little higher up the order :D i qualified in position 124 on the leaderboard, yet my race wouldve been good for p16 on server 1. One can dream about the what ifs i guess :D

19. lukas.buron

lukas.buron Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
  20. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Your worst result of the season gets dropped meaning only your 6 best scores will count for the championship. 20 points being your lowest score so far is your dropped result for now. Can change again over the next few weeks depending on how you perform