ADAC GT Masters Esports Championship - Online Season

Discussion in 'Tuning World Bodensee 2019' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    It will come tonight, still waiting because of a small delay with the Incident Reports.

2. Bence Bánki

Bence Bánki Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
  4. lukas.buron

lukas.buron Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Onboard highlights from 4th round on server 2 ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pady94

Pady94 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Did anyone stream the todays Race in Zandvoort on Server 3 and 4???

6. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Senna vs. Prost, Ali vs. Frazier, T-Series vs. Pewdiepie... the world has seen some epic duels. The ADAC GT Masters Esports Championship is no exception to that, with the Corvette vs. Porsche battle raging on for the whole season. Who will win tonight at Zandvoort? Or can Lukas Buron do the unthinkable in his Audi?

[​IMG]

Watch it live at 19:00 CET:

Server 2 has some nice variety - the victories so far went to BMW and Mercedes in this server.
    [​IMG]

Streamed here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMIInImzMrFW745gepiOxHA/live

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    And we are live!

8. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Guess my laptop/internet cant handle these long races with full grids.. :( :D

9. Geenshenker

Geenshenker New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    First of all: @Adam Pinczes absolutly fantastic battle, was pure fun fighting with you! Second: Did we touch into turn 1? I didn't feel any touch so you can correct me if I'm wrong and if so, I'm terribly sorry about it... What happend to you afterwards?

Greets
    Johannes Weiß

Edit: I've seen it now and i am really sorry. Totally my mistake, didn't expect you to be so far on the outside into 1 but still just my fault. I am sorry mate.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  10. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
  11. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Some fun facts on qualification process:
    If they do not pick up a penalty for this round or a future round, Florian Hasse, Julian Kunze, Moritz Löhner, Bence Bánki, Jack Keithley, Martin Stefanko and Michael Raechl have earned their right to enter a team in the final live event.

From what it looks like right now and what I picked up, several drivers will team up with each other from the top 20. And the best drivers from time attack will most likely be also out of the top 20. No promises, but it looks to me as the "bubble", the last driver who is allowed to enter a team, might be around P32. And then he will need a teammate too.
    So if you want to come to the event, even if you are not in the top of the grid, make sure to come to the event, and let the other drivers know that you could be available.

12. Kramarsky Alexander

Kramarsky Alexander New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I didn`t shut the door. You was not in my wheelbase. You just release brake pedal in braking zone and stop to brake. After that you turn me around in the exit of the corner. Not polite maneuvre. It was without respect. I will remember you behavior.
    After your maneuvre it was very big crush. Many drivers suffer.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  13. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    If you need an independent opinion on the incident, make sure to send a report!

14. Kramarsky Alexander

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, but I don`t know how to do this. Can you post the link?

15. Kramarsky Alexander

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You may stick in any version you want. But there are absolutly clear international rules in autosport - if car comes in wheelbase driver must leave space. You didn`t come in wheelbase of my car anytime. You just hit me in the middle of the corner and turn me around at the exit. I don`t know what you expected. But now I know what expect from you.

Sorry is not anough. You must be in rules when you drive a car. You made one of the worst and mean maneuvre in real autosport - hit at the apex and turn around at the exit. After that was a big crush. You had a good race. But you ruined race for many other drivers. Sorry is not anough...

16. lukas.buron

lukas.buron Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    18.2.1 Report procedure
    If you feel like another driver has disadvantaged your race, you can report him to the stewards by sending an E-Mail to competition@raceroom.com . The report has to be written according to the following template:
    Your name:
    Offending driver:
    Event and race:
    Lap and corner:
    Short description of the incident:
    Separate incidents have to be covered in separate reports. You do not have to send in a video of your incident. Videos will be ignored. If you don’t know on which lap the incident happened, you can open an overlay in the replay section of RaceRoom. In order to do that, you need to assign a key for “Cycle Replay HUD Elements” (in Secondary Controls) and then press the key once you have loaded up the replay.
    The staff will not investigate without a report, unless there were extreme forms of misbehaviour by the drivers.

17. rom_rs

rom_rs Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Not my business but the only good approach if you feel your are the victim of a bad behaviour is to make a report, stewards are there for that and make a very good job.

"I'll remember your behaviour" suggests you could be more aggressive next time, I don't think it's a good idea. If you're a clean, respectful driver, continue to do so, make reports to those who are not in your opinion, and then move on. Either, it will be an bad excalation and everybody will lose.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. SamiSosa

SamiSosa New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey @lukas.buron. Sorry for that accident in Zandvoort. Tried to avoid that but i came back to the racetrack and saw you to late. Also sorry to the other driver who was involved. I was happy that you two didn’t lost positions.

19. Kramarsky Alexander

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I didn`t want to disсuse this accident at forum. But Valentino begin first. He is blame me in that accident. I think I have a right for defend my name.

"I'll remember your behaviour" - it`s means that in next time in same situation with same driver I will keep in mind that he can turn me around and after that he just will say - "Sorry. But it`s your fault"... I begin from report.

20. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Guys, let's calm down. Report, and done. Focus on Sachsenring :)