Released 4th April 2019 Update

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by J-F Chardon, Apr 4, 2019.

1. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    For those who have problems with an update, please give your feedback with a bit more respect please.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. RWB Charger

RWB Charger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    At 42 you would think you would know better then but your posts do not reflect your age ;-)

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    I was about to reply to georg by saying let them kids have their fun well aware theyre both more than twice my age but i was a little slow and calling them kids after him saying hes not a kid didnt quite work out. But i guess with this post i still found a way to throw it out there ;D

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. XXVI Sol

XXVI Sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    yet again great job s3!
    Alex Hodgkinson can you give a rough description of the bop in the 3 classes?also will leaderboards reset?

5. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    I'm not here to argue with anyone, I just found his (multiple) posts incredibly disrespectful given the hard work which we all know goes into developing this great game. So I thought I'd just poke him a bit.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. RWB Charger

RWB Charger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Don't poke the bear lol ;-)

7. DaniloE31

DaniloE31 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    Of course, the latest are the latest :)
    Sorry, just a foreign language issue :rolleyes: :D

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  8. Jukka Karppinen

Jukka Karppinen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    Really loving the 934&964 Porsches. If the rest of the historic content will get just as good in upcoming updates, future looks very bright :) Good times indeed. Still hoping BMW CSl will find it's way to game at some point.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    Hi, can someone help me with the following.
    When I am in a server and use the RACELINE tool I do not know exactly how to use the OWN OR CHALLENGED function.
    If I now set this as OWN OR CHALLENGED, I can already see the exact same line IDEAL I have challenced someone on the leaderboard but I can't find any of this if I create a server myself.
    The only difference was that the setting on the leaderboard was NOON and I had chosen SUNSET in the server.

10. Thomas Jansen

Thomas Jansen KW Studios Developer Beta tester

Ratings:
    +562 / 0 / -0
    This is simply a leaderboard only feature, as that racing line option just tracks the ghost's racing line, which doesn't exist outside of the leaderboard

11. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    Okay, but in a server i can choose ideal, own or challenged to.

12. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    We have the bad Framerates in Loading screens back.
    Totally annoying in VR with 28 FPS and stuttering.

This "bug" was solved with one of the later patches. Please adress this again, feeling uncomfortable with it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Viggdred

Viggdred Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Hi all,
    For sure, tyre pressure is a nice addition to the game, but, how can we do a tuning without knowing track temp ???
    How can we set camber without knowing tyre temps more acuratly (inside, middle, outside) ???
    Plus, why changing so drasticaly the GT4 class ??
    We're in the middle of a championship, within my league, with a race in 3 days, and we have to set a brand new car...:(:eek:o_O

14. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Not in vr so no issue for me but how do you even get that many fps on loading screens? I always have 15fps :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Thomas Jansen

Thomas Jansen KW Studios Developer Beta tester

Ratings:
    +562 / 0 / -0
    The IMO tire temps are available in telemetry, you can see them with the secondmonitor app for example. You can tune both camber and tire pressures using those.

16. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    What exactly changed to GTR4-class?
    With my KTM i notice that the default setup seems to be totally different than the default setup before update of 4 april..
    Tirepressures also go to lowest when i load the setup from prior to the update..£

Greetings

17. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    @Jona777 When any car class has a physics update any saved setups are going to be less than optimal.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    Yes, i tested the FRj and the Porsche 934 and if you load your old setup, the tire pressures are completely different compared with the new standard setup. So i deleted all my old setups for every car with the new tire pressure option.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    Tried the new update last night and was delighted to easily get everything like simvibe working with a simple update. Was expecting some tweaking but everything just worked.

Love the new off track warnings and such. Ive barely scratched the surface of this update but well done so far!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    a couple of things
    1 , this is sector 3 studios forum , they are the developers of the product , who work for Raceroom, developing different aspects of this game , the public game , an events package and other products ... if you need to discus the business model , the customer relation of what seems to be a raceroom event package thn your in the wrong place .. you need to contact raceroom https://www.raceroom.com/en/

in your last few posts your tone and text have been over the top and slightly insulting to other end users , maybe this is frustration , maybe this is translation or style , but whatever it is , it stops here
    if you have an issue as an individual end user , not a business then this is the place to post , make it clear concise and polite and the other users , testers and devs will do there best to help

if it is for a business model of the game then once again contact raceroom https://www.raceroom.com/en/

Andi

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3