Multi class nordschleife single player

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by muzikant, Apr 9, 2019.

1. muzikant

muzikant Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    Have anyone some tips?
    When I driving a offline championship VLN with 93 ai cars

1 The ai crash a lot of time in corners
    2 after 2 hours racing.. the game freeze in menu

Grtz muzikant

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. muzikant

muzikant Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    the ai is useless. if it stays that way on the nordschleife multi class. they push too much and crash into the guardrail. I can't race offline :(

@ Why sector 3 do you not test this in the first place. before you release the multiclass o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  3. GregoryLeo

GregoryLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    Actually, the problem is you have too many ai on the track. and it's too much for your system to handle.
    The more ai the more your processor has to keep track of, the lower the ai performance. My understanding (and experience) is that 25 or so ai is the max for optimal performance. The more ai you have after that, the more prone they are to making mistakes. When they released the new higher amount of ai on the nordschleife. It came with a warning, that it could tax your system pretty heavily.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    I mostly use 19 AI and myself to make a total of 20 cars on track. More than enough for having nice competitive races.. I don’t care if there are 20 cars around the next corner or a couple of corners behind me. Just 19 cars in the near surrounding of me will do.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    For single class racing i agree but if you wanna do a pretend vln around the nordschleife youll need plenty of cars to get any kind of traffic

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Ablaze

Ablaze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    That's not how it works. The moe AI you set the heavier the strain on the CPU will get -> lower feamerate. The code for calculating the AI behavior doesn't change with more cars on track.