Fast Raceclass - Slow Driver - Crash Kids

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HomieFFM, May 8, 2019.

1. HomieFFM

HomieFFM Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0 / -0
    Maybe I'm a bit emotional right now because that is, I don't know, at least the 5th time I got crashed into oblivion by a DTM Car while leading in a multiclass race...

I've had an idea for longer time in my head...

Some sort of licenses, to be able to race the fastest class in a certain multiclass race you have to be one of the ''faster guys''. Let's say you have to do a time trial on a track with the wished class and beat a timelimit, or drive 3 consitent laps in a row without crashing to unlock it for online racing.

Or your qualifying lap has to be in a certain time window, otherwise you wont compete in the race.

I don't know, the online lobbys are frustrating right now... you see everywhere DTM kids with low pace holding you up while you are driving a gt3 car, or they crashing into you with full speed on a straight... the only lobbys with people in it are those with DTM cars, or with free content (I've never tried that one out, because I can imagine that wreckfest)

We should think about some ideas to fix this situation, otherwise I think these open lobbys are completely lost.
    Multiclass is fun, but not like this...

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  2. DonArturo

DonArturo Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Speed isnˋt actually the issue I think. If soneone is just really slow in a DTM but can still be passed safely that is fine with me. So an exclusion should rather be safety based than speed, ergo safety rating

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. HomieFFM

Ratings:
    +295 / 0 / -0
    totally agree with that, the problem is you pass that faster raceclass and they pass you on the straight again or crash you in oblivion... I would welcome any kind of rating, doesn't have to be that complex like in ACC, but some reward for safe driving maybe would change a little bit.

4. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Sooner or later you come to the conclusion, that an online community/simracing league (Gentleman or pro whatever suits your preferences) is the only option to have a fine Race Room Racing Experience

• Like Like x 2
  5. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +365 / 0 / -0
    If people are crashing on purpose in public lobbies, add some video evidence here and link to raceroom profile and they can be banned.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    SRS is dead ? Didn't go there for months now....

7. HomieFFM

Ratings:
    +295 / 0 / -0
    Screenshot - 09_05.jpg
    this is how SRS looks right now, 2 races in one or two hour rhythm and the other in 1 or 2 days or even weeks....lol ;(

• Informative Informative x 1