Resolved Setup for people with Disabilities

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Nenadv73, May 27, 2019.

1. Nenadv73

Nenadv73 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    If someone has a friend or relatives who are in wheelchairs let him show this that he can play like everyone else that she does not just have to sit in a wheelchair and nothing works This way she can have fun and socialize with other people.If someone has any questions, I will be happy to answer and help.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
    • 2..jpg
      2..jpg
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      208.3 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      395.1 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 7
    • Love it! Love it! x 5
  2. Nenadv73

Nenadv73 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I'll try to explain xbox adaptive controller main joystick in which you can turn any button which you need on the left and right side has an input for usb
    here you insert a joystick that you will use to turn it automatically recognizes it as an analogue for turning left to right up and down behind the xbox adaptive controller there are 3.5audio inputs where you can select which button you need for a gas and brakes
    or anything you need

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nenadv73

Nenadv73 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    This is a good solution for someone playing the joystick if his thumb slides

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  4. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Awesome setup and nice information there, @Nenadv73 , thanks for sharing it with everyone.

I'd also like to invite everyone else to use this thread for suggesting features that could improve our game for people with handicaps.
    For example, I've already filed a request for a colour-blind mode for the mini map. If anybody with colour-blindness reads this, is there any other element of the game that could benefit from such an option and what settings would be required for such a mode?

So please feel welcome to share your hardware setups and tips in here, and let us know what we can do to improve your gaming experience.

Best regards

Christian

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nenadv73

Nenadv73 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Christian I hope that we will help someone to enjoy the race in RaceRoom

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    I can't think of anything that bothers me in the original R3E UI in this regard. Does the minimap show more than one color for the opponents?

7. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    So far it doesn't. ;)
    Tbh, I'm not exactly an expert when it comes to colour-blindness, but I remember reading that there's varying forms, like different colours being affected? Iirc there was sb talking about this for the mini map some time ago.

8. Nenadv73

Nenadv73 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    This is a Joystick for people with disabilities who can not move their hands and feet this joystick is being controlled with head (mouth)
    QuadStick FPS game controller

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. PE4

PE4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Nenadv73

Nenadv73 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
  11. Nenadv73

Nenadv73 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    if someone needs a program to activate by voice let's watch this video i tried it help me

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. PE4

PE4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nenadv73

Nenadv73 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I saw this yesterday will be very helpful

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Nenadv73

Nenadv73 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

Great setap

15. Santi-Tetra

Santi-Tetra Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I've come up with a device with a red arcade button (lit with an LED) of no less than 100mm in diameter, an integrated circuit (to turn the keystroke into a keyboard command) and a waterproof electrical box, along with two angles in 'L' and a metal plate (where everything is mounted). I attach photos so you can see it. As I did not have electrical or RCA connectors for the transformer current (12 V), I found some TV antenna plugs and, as it is metal that also conducts the current (obviously), I have used them to put the female inside the waterproof box and the male plug on the outside, connecting the power supply. So I see it lit in low light in the room and I locate it well. The black cable that appears at the bottom of the side of the waterproof case is the USB cable to connect it to the PC. I have fastened the metal plate to the base of the steering wheel by means of two screws in separate housings that it has for this purpose. Now I have to try it to see how it goes. 20200317_123158.jpg 20200317_123204.jpg 20200317_123215.jpg 20200317_123253.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  16. Santi-Tetra

Santi-Tetra Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for posting, friend Nenad !!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bauer

Bauer Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    ¡Anímate a correr en RaceRoom! ;)

18. Santi-Tetra

Santi-Tetra Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Quiero correr en RaceRoom, Bauer, así es. Pero antes quiero primero conocer un poco (aunque sea poco) algunos circuitos y las físicas del juego. Si no, voy a estar más tiempo fuera que en la pista. Además, mi gran handicap es que me olvido de que existe 'freno' y me estrello cada dos por tres, jeje. Pero deseo dentro de poco empezar a correr online. Y a ver si cuando comience puedo subir algo bonito a mi canal de YouTube, .
    Un saludo, Bauer!!!

19. Nenadv73

Nenadv73 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Well done helps a lot

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1