Released Dubai Autodrome

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Georg Ortner, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
  2. totalgamertb21

totalgamertb21 Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    That will be confirmed soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. krimmler

krimmler Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    Nice pictures the track looks great, I hope for 24h Series livery ;).

4. Olaf Hülse

Olaf Hülse Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
    Would guess the Silverstone price of 4,98€ or whatever currency you're using. It's roughly about the same lengh and got the same amount of layout variations.
    But remember, be smart and buy vrp seperately and/or wait for a discount (Maybe a Autumn Sale or a Winter/Christmas one) and buy more than one thing (Maybe the new WTCR's, if you haven't yet) to save an additional amount of cash ;)

Greetings

5. keanos

keanos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    I wonder what this means:

6. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Hopefully its not a hint for the release date ...way too far

7. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    35 EUR for this track plus 99EUR annual subscription

8. ducman888

ducman888 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    My guess is they may be referring to a contest that will coincide with the release of track to R3E, with a grand finale event at the 24 HR:cool:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  9. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Don't expect too much. At the current stage RRE can only simulate the 24hrs of Finland or Alaska, so it probably means that you get a glimpse of the 24h of Dubai by owning the track ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Flintenwilly

Flintenwilly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    On December big bombs are about to drop. Maybe, just, maybe, they figured out how to make it dark in the game.:p That would be a really big bomb...

11. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I mostly do wait indeed. I have everything atm so I have to wait for a new bundle discount. Although this has to wait until there are more new tracks.
    I’m Dutch so € it is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. dav_0075

dav_0075 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Every new feature is always appreciable and welcome but I've never seen so many mixed reviews for the arrival of this new content...
    Indeed I share this feeling being a fan of raceroom I will probably take the circuit but the community waits first for the mythical circuits (the mans 24h/ bugatti, Sebring, Watkins Glen, Daytonna, brands hash gp ....) long before the exotic circuits Dubai in the next few days, I imagine that then we will get To NINGBO INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT in China where some things in this style ...

Wake up guys we need a multi player worthy of the name as a priority specific to raceroom ... it's the key to popular success... (SRS style, iracing)...
    To rank existing licenses (GT3, GT4, old DTM and new class one)

day/night cycle etc etc...
    Chaque nouveauté est toujours appréciable et bienvenue mais je n'ai jamais vu autant de commentaires mitigés pour l'arrivée de ce nouveau contenu...
    En effet je partage ce sentiment étant fan de raceroom je prendrai surement le circuit mais la communauté attends d'abords les circuits mythiques ( le mans 24h/ bugatti, Sebring, Watkins Glen, Daytonna, brands hach gp ....) bien avant les circuits exotiques Dubai dans les prochains jours, j'imagine qu'ensuite nous aurons droit à NINGBO INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT en Chine où quelques choses dans ce style ...

Réveil les gars il nous faut un multi joueur digne de ce nom en priorité propre à raceroom ...c'est la clé du succès populaire...( style SRS, iracing)...
    Compéter les licences existantes (GT3, GT4, DTM ancien et nouveau classe one)

cycle jour/nuit etc etc ...

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    yes if you could donate 500k

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. OtterNas3

OtterNas3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    New Track? New Cars? New Features?
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  15. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    Looks good by the pics. Tracks are always a buy.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  16. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Another fine track, what the Fukashima is wrong with that? Although RR lacks a few of the so called classic tracks and I mean a few, they more than make up for it with the tracks you'll never see in other Sims. Don't blame S3 for the greed of some manufacturers and track owners. Just go check out how many limbs a Le Man miniature will set you back. :rolleyes:
    Le Man, yes, at any cost; most definitely not. The lack of vision of some of these so called luxury brands is laughable, do they not comprehend that's it's all just Zero's & ones in our world, no carbon fibre, no beer fed, virginal cow shod seats and most importantly of no cost to them other than someone paying to globally advertise their products.
    The motor industry, invented by enthusiasts, destroyed by accountants!
    Funny but the dicks just can't comprehend that the only future some of their most famous marques have, is in the simulated world. o_O

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Wilko Jones

Wilko Jones Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    I'm looking forward to Dubai. It's going to be nice running the track in a sim where I can set the FOV while having excellent FFB, physics and, accurate car sounds.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    Talking on studio default tracks, not mods, Raceroom has by far the most impressive track pool of any racing sim on the market that I know.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 3
  19. ducman888

ducman888 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    Real life sports and the never-ending goal of getting every last drop of cash out of it is a shame as it is driving sports to be something less than appealing in my view. In most cases you can ignore the gross amount of money involved while watching on TV or read the stat sheet, but only have to attend an event to get it right in the face as to the financial impact.

Advertising is what is all about, no one can can deny that. Without advertising the only place you would see the sport is to attend it live...but I digress.

Back to cost of a sim to obtain the right to put a track/car in game, seems to me that adverts in game would be a great way to go. Billboards and wall banners that could be 'place holders' and as adverts at the track change the signage in game does as well. I'm talking the major ones, not the local one-offs. We see them already so there must be something to it. I can't understand why a track would want so much money, seems like a great way to promote their track having it in a sim. Case in point the Swedish tracks in R3E I had never heard of before, great fun and had me looking at the tracks websites for more info.

The manufacturers I get entirely as to the hesitation.

20. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0

mmm wow,

just read this whole thread and its 90% positive realistically

i understand you are french , but you can also be happy about things , day night cycle .... common we all know this has always been linked to an engine upgrade and has nothing to do with , what tracks and cars we have, get etc as these are not the same people

we lso have always to look at the structuration of the company that owns raceroom the game, its cafe's and its events , so if they have a raceroom cafe we are more likely to get the track

As for the tracks you list , how do you know some off them arent comming ?

go on cheer up ; we have a new track coming ,

Andi

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1