Welcome to the Sector3 forums!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KW Studios, Jan 22, 2015.

1. rikuza

rikuza New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    hey everyone, I'm new to the forums. just wanted to say how badly I love RaceRoom :D if anyone has any knowledge for a DTM league which I could still participate I would love to! I specially love the DTM 16 cars.
    The forum seems great, some guides have already helped me quite a bit, nice to see this from sector 3.
    also play AC and iRacing

• Like Like x 1
  2. FlakNine

FlakNine Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Hi all, here's another new face in the RaceRoom forums. After a fun year with PC2 I switched over to RaceRoom and I'm loving it so far, having just started my first RaceRoom league with RWB Racing International. The Sector3 team have done a great job - the cars just feel spot on! Also it's nice to see the game continue to evolve with new features and content added over time.

Edit: forgot to mention the awesome sound, both in car and in replays!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  3. Wilko Jones

Wilko Jones Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    Hello, I am kind of new to PC sim racing. I got into sim racing with Forza back on the OG Xbox, and I really grew into it on the 360. I was first introduced to an actual racing sim with Simbin's Race Pro on the 360. After mulling though the end of the 360's lifespan and getting Xboned (no Fanatec wheel support on the XB1), I finally made the switch to PC racing. Raceroom was one of the titles I kept tabs on. At first I spent time with AC, and tried PCARS 1, but Raceroom really grabbed me. I am loving the title. Thanks Sector 3!

Recently I finally got the primum pack, and I am truly satisfied with the title. Raceroom is a title I feel I can fall into, even though I know I am plenty horrible at racing. I am looking to get better. Thanks for taking the time to read my rambling.

• Like Like x 4
  4. BillyBobBongo

BillyBobBongo Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Started posting around the place before introducing myself...how rude.

I'm Simon, originally from the UK (don't judge), and live in The Netherlands. I have a sim racing habit...and a very understanding wife.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Welcome.. same over here. I’m hooked to simracing and have also a wife which understand my love for simracing. She has her cave and I have my cave. Hahaha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  6. Heath

Heath Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Paul Hunter

Paul Hunter New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I'm Paolo from Florence, Italy. I'll be happy to share with you my next experience. See you on tracks.

• Like Like x 3
  8. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Hi Paolo, welcome to raceroom. Any questions just ask.

9. BeefMcQueen

BeefMcQueen Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    Hi everybody! My real name is Oli Krauss and I'm a racing game/sim addict since "Le Mans" was released for the commodore 64!
    I'm playing Raceroom for about 2 years now and found tons of help and very useful information here during that time. I thought it was time now to introduce myself and become part of that awesome community!
    I've tried a lot of other wellknown sims over the last years but none of them gave me that overall feeling of really sitting in a racecar that Raceroom gave me from the very first moment on.
    I pretty much like every car and class in raceroom, but espacially the more trickier to drive like the 911cup or formular junior. DTM`92, Touring classics and Group 5 are sensational aswell and I'm looking forward to having the newest physics for them!

• Like Like x 7
  10. BeefMcQueen

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    May I ask forum related noob questions here? I searched my profile settings up and down but didn't find a way to enter where I'm from or a signature to shof off my poor PC-specs... The second riddle for me is how to rate other peoples posts... would like to "like" when I like something but there's nothig like a "like" button :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    If you move the cursor above the arrow next to your username in the top right corner, you can edit these details there:
    [​IMG]

And I think you have to post a certain amount of messages to be able to rate other people's posts (I don't know the exact number).

• Like Like x 1
  12. BeefMcQueen

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for your screenshot! Tried that arrow before but your profile options really do look slightly different to mine. No signature option for me right now...
    Seems I have to be patient and post some more - hopefully useful stuff.

profile_options.jpg

13. Frontkratzer

Frontkratzer Active Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Hello @ all!

My name is Marc, i'm from Aachen / Germany and 39 Years old.

I'm a big fan of motorsport in the real and virtual world and like raceroom a lot. :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  14. Omar "Ramo"

Omar "Ramo" Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    hello to everyone
    my name is Omar and I have only been playing simulators for a few months ...
    I hope to meet you on the track. ciauz

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  15. Jim Eriksen

Jim Eriksen Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    hello
    i am a 37 year old guy from denmark and have raced in about a year now and love it
    see you all on track ;)

• Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  16. STISH

STISH Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Hello !
    I'm Ben from south of France, I like a lot Raceroom since I try it 6 months ago ! And I'm always searching ways to improve my feeling on it, that's the reason I'm here ;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  17. Bult

Bult Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hello, I am Nico and live in Belgium. I tried the game recently and went ahead and bought everything because it's just amazing.
    Thank you!

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  18. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    Nice to see some more simmers from Belgium.

• Like Like x 2
  19. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +102 / 0 / -0
    Hi, i just noticed one Forum of simulation content, i've not visited much, yet :D
    So i thought, i finally make an account here, too, there is some great stuff going on with R3E recently. :)

Best wishes, cheers
    Lars.

• Like Like x 4
  20. fireballr18

fireballr18 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    Welcome :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1