ADAC Masters 2019?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by R.Noctua, Dec 30, 2019.

1. R.Noctua

R.Noctua Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Hello, friends!
    Is there any guess whether ADAC Masters 2019 will be released? My concern is that the Porsche GT3 R II is released with livery "Postcon". I recently started playing R3E.
    Is that okay and livery will be moved to a separate championship?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    Hopefully

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. R.Noctua

R.Noctua Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    I hope we hear any information from dev. Still, from the current license 2019 series we have only WTCR.

4. Olaf Hülse

Olaf Hülse Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
    2018 GT Masters was released in early 2019. Back then, they wanted to continue this series, also with all the cars. This won't happen, imo, that's too much to do in such a short time. But the announcement of esports GT Masters 2020 is clearly showing that they want to bring on the new seasons. The new liveries of the Porsche and the BMW M4 GTR4 liveries keep wondering me, we had this status back in 2018/2017 with the Corvettes and Mercedes AMG in the GTR3...

Greetings

• Like Like x 1
  5. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    You have to keep in mind that one year ago, we didn't have the AI selector yet. So even if they added only liveries to the existing GTR3 cars, we could set up proper GT Masters races this time.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Whilst I'm hopeful of this, based on the recent GTM eSports announcement, I'm a bit doubtful, based on the new Porsche GT3R having the 2019 GTM liveries in its list. As @majuh says though, we didn't have the livery selector before, so hopefully they'll just get added to the relevant cars.

• Like Like x 1
  7. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,037 / 0 / -0
    cough, cough ...
    ... hehe

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    From the most recent devnotes:
    TBH I'm not really sure why J-F can't decide if it's 7 or 8 cars, maybe the 8th car is the BMW M1 Gr. 4 or something like this...not really new but totally reworked and overhauled. I also don't know if the 7 or 8 cars in development are the same cars he took reference for at Spa 24H. Maybe he took reference for cars already in game to further refine them and not all cars in development could be seen at Spa 24H.

But it clearly states that there will be official liveries of 3 (!) racing series for cars already released. So I guess that sooner or later we will get the 2019 liveries of ADAC GT Masters. Seeing that the Porsche liveries are already in GTR3 makes me think they will not come in a seperate pack, but will be updates for the other cars within the GTR3 class. The ongoing partnership with ADAC GT Masters further supports this.

I'm not really sure what the other 2 classes are supposed to be. The 2019 update for WTCR was already out at the time of this devnote and the only other class that is officially in RaceRoom and had an active 2019 season in real life is DTM (right?) and I don't see this coming. But maybe I'm getting all of this wrong and we get updated 2019 liveries for the GTR3 class from ADAC GT Masters, Blancpain Series and IMSA or something along these lines...

New cars since these devnotes were the 4 cars from the December update and the already announced but still not specified Porsche. And maybe the M1 Gr. 4 if you want to count this as new. That's 5 or 6 cars. So depending on if the M1 is also on J-Fs list, it's still 2 or 3 more cars to come. And if references for these cars were taken at Spa 24H the probability for at least 1 new GT3 is not too bad, still I doubt it could be anything from Italy... :D

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    One of the three racing series most likely is the Porsche Carrera Cup Scandinavia. They used the liveries in the final of the eSports championship:

Apart from that, I could imagine that they recreate another Cayman GT4 Trophy season by Manthey-Racing.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Oh yes, didn't think of this one. Could well be the case.
    Could also well be. The new 718 Cayman has only very few liveries so far. Especially compared to the 981 or the M4. In case of the M4 there are already most (all?) liveries from the ADAC GT4 Germany included, while none of them are there for the 718. I'd really like to see the KÜS liveries on the 718.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Olaf Hülse

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
    Would still love a pack option for the new gtm's. Then, I could buy them all together and it's cheaper than selecting all your cars in the GTR3...And don't forget that on every gt masters car, there are two drivers assigned. During the driver swap, which you can select when driving a car of that series, the name changes. But that's just nice to have, i guess...

Greetings

• Like Like x 1
  12. TheOutdriver97

TheOutdriver97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    As @Arthur Spooner posted, the end of summer development notes mentioned 2019 liveries in the pipeline for existing cars in three series'. I'd really hoped for them to be bundled into the December update, hopefully they'll be released fairly soon.

I'd say 2019 ADAC GT Masters is a fairly safe bet and will be one of the three.

As @majuh said the other two sets of liveries could be something Porsche related but I also think alternative liveries for the WTCR cars could be a possibility as they are all TCR spec cars and Sector3 could have easily struck a deal with TCR Europe, TCR Scandinavia, TCR Germany etc.

Unless one of the new cars mentioned is the latest Audi RS5 DTM, then I can't see DTM being one of the three upcoming 2019 series livery sets as Aston Martin aren't currently licensed and I can't see Sector3 creating the 2019 liveries on the 2016 old shape DTM RS5.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Feimberg

Feimberg Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I can only dream of a complete adac gt masters 2019 license with all cars: Vantage, 488 and huracan . Just a dream I know, but I want to believe.

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,037 / 0 / -0
    Why don't expand the cooperation with ADAC Motorsport with ADAC GT4 Germany. Three cars are already available and so "just" Merc, Audi, Aston, and McLaren would have to complete the grid for 2019.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    I would love to see this series.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Olaf Hülse

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
    Everyone would love to see that...except Greta ;)

Greetings

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    What happened to ADAC 2018 pack? I don´t see it in the shop yet you can still buy the cars individually?

18. Zziggy

Zziggy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    If I remember correctly it was already removed when the Porsche 911 GT3 R (2019) replaced the Porsche 911 GT3 R (2018) that was part of the pack.
    If I may say something about the thread title: in the ADAC Masters Challenge at Spa it was mentioned by @Thomas Bienert that "für 2019 schauts schlecht aus, aber bei 2020 sind wir dran!" (for the ADAC GT Masters 2019 it looks bad, but we are working on the 2020 GT Masters).

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  19. Zziggy

Zziggy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    I wonder, if ADAC GT Master 2020 comes, if also the new Bentley GT3 Gen.2 that Team T3 Motorsport has recently presented will be included? Maybe I dare ask this evening during the ADAC GT Masters esport Challenge (Most) on the Youtube chat.

20. Mid Night

Mid Night Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Would be great but I'm doubting it.
    We also haven't had any Honda, Ferrari or Lamborghini in the GT Masters 2018 pack. Also we still don't have the complete grid from the earlier GT Masters.

But definitely would love the Bentley.

• Agree Agree x 2