Bug Invalid lap without going off track

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Nico Kunze, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Got a lap invalidated today driving the f2 around shanghai gp where it shouldnt have been. The lap was valid until the corner shown in the video. After the corner it was invalid without me having gone off track anywhere

2. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Happened twice again on different tracks so might be a bigger issue. These two times it also made the following lap invalid which shouldnt have happened.
    I marked the corners where it happened on portimao and zhuhai. Unfortunately dont have the footage of the incidents but im very confident i wasnt off track in both cases

Attached Files:

3. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Happened again, this time not even in a corner and once again the following lap was invalid. Although technically it might not even be that the lap is invalid, it could also be that the in car delta and lap time just stop running but normally that just happens when you invalidate a lap.
    Heres the video :
    Has anybody ever had a look at this or experienced something similar?

4. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    It can happen when you have an instable internet connection.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. ducman888

ducman888 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    Our club events at RaceDepartment the drivers first lap of a rolling start qualifying gets an invalid lap warning. The work around is either continue the lap and it will clear for the second lap (doh!) or hit escape and start again. It only happens on the very first attempt at a rolling qualifying lap and is for the majority, if not all, drivers.
    Please help.

6. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Thats a different problem than mine tho and i believe theres a dedicated thread for it already

7. ducman888

ducman888 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    Well sounds similar I think, none the less please provide such thread if you would be so kind.

8. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0