What have you test driven on the Free Weekend that you're buying on Monday?

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von Dave R, 26. Juni 2015.

1. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    For me it's the other two prototypes I didn't own and the Mercedes from the GT Class. So much better to run some racing in em instead of just test driving. Thanks for the opportunity S3S!! So what you have test driven that you're picking up?

2. jayblue

jayblue Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Group 5 cars were already on my to buy list but have just moved into a priority position...

• Like Like x 5
  3. F_FLETCHER

F_FLETCHER Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    nothing ! is as long as the steering wheel (Logitech DFGT) is not really compatible with this game .

In germany we say: "Wir haben keinen Goldesel im Keller der Gold kotet (freundlich ausgedrückt). :D

• Disagree Disagree x 9
  4. Why485

Why485 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    Huh? I use a DFGT with no issues.

On topic, I was going to try the WTCC cars this weekend and buy them afterwards but I ended up buying them anyway after a test drive of all four cars. They're way more fun than I was expecting.

There aren't really any other series I'm interested in (already have ADAC GT3 and DTM 1992), but I'll still try the series I don't own just because I can. I guess Group 5 and GT2 are, but never enough that I thought about buying into them.

• Like Like x 3
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 26. Juni 2015
  5. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    It's a difficult question to answer, I already have many contents and every new thing I try, I like it. The wish of to push on the "buy all" button is strong, but I'll wait for some discount, for sure next monday salzsburg is in my pocket

• Like Like x 1
  6. garytc78

garytc78 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I have almost everything... I don't buy only the cars i don't like.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    I have a DFGT as well. What issues are you having ?

8. F_FLETCHER

F_FLETCHER Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Look to "Communiy support" in two Threads --> "Major ffb oscillations" and "Wheel calibration".

and I can`t drive a car quite when LOGITECH PROFILER OFF is or ON.

9. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Nothing.... Cos I already own it all :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Gave the M1 ProCar a spin yesterday.. Sadly i have no clutch atm (hopefully fanatec or Thrustmaster get their things sorted soon so i can get me the Ones i want) so i drove with sequantial stick! Had a race with some teammates and @Tim Cannon on Sonoma as a test.. :cool:

Love the amazing liveries, the sound, cool cockpitview and it drives pretty good. I expected it to be more of a handful like group 5.. But it was pretty easy to get to know this lady imo..
    Think i'll get me the pack or just the car with one more personal livery though!

Otherwise i'll give the touringclassics a spin tonight cause that is the only class of which i dont have a car!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Jona777 you must give the touring class a spin. One of my favorite classes. The Volvo is my favorite and the ProCar is a great pack as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    "Win on Sunday, sell on Monday"? Not exactly, but I will wait until the easter sale campaign. Personal must have: European Tracks Pack (hopefully with Nordschleife, Salzburgring and Spa-Francorchamps), BMW M1 Procar Pack, all GTR3 cars (hopefully as full pack), Ford Mustang (hopefully with new liveries) and both WTCC Pack’s

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 27. Juni 2015
  13. Jona777

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Tonight Touring classics are on the planning.. Probably will be the Volvo or the BMW 635 :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kevin Sammut

Kevin Sammut New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys, is it only me or the SR9 Judd is a very fun car to drive, maybe it's because I'm finding it easy to drive?
    responds very well to wheel input.

Also liked the adac 2014 gt3 corvette and wtcc 2014 civic.

From the cars I already own the DTM 92 BMW is very entertaining.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Jona777

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Personally i love the Radicals too!

@itsmedavetn BMW 635 it is! :eek: Volvo also very cool though..

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    The Radicals are fun to drive plus now with the new sounds, I can almost feel the wind running through my hair. The 635 is great as well Jona777. The Touring Classics are a hidden gem IMO and one of the best classes in the game.

17. Why485

Why485 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    Funny you mention the Radicals. Last night I joined a low ping server with them on Suzuka and had some of the best racing I've ever had on R3E in two separate races. I'm definitely considering them now. Every other car I've tried so far has been interesting, but not enough that I'd consider buying them.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    The Radicals are definitely a lot of fun. Now I'm old and don't remember as well as I used to, but I think I remember seeing something that the Radicals will be added to a Prototype 2 type class so that when SP gets multiclass racing, you can have all the Prototypes and the Radicals running in one race. I might be wrong but I think I remember seeing that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    radicals were good fun....will wait for a sale, since I only need one. The pack is a good value, but I don't see myself using them much.

20. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    Will buy the touring classics cars :)