Problem Get sent back to menu after a couple of minutes of loading

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Ample Energy, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Ample Energy

Ample Energy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi there,

I downloaded and installed RaceRoom through Steam yesterday and wanted to drive a couple of practice laps just now.

I first adjusted the resolution, hooked up my 360 controller (wheel is on its way:D) and clicked 'High settings'.

Then I went to 'Practice', chose a car, a track and reduced the amount of opponents and then I clicked 'Go race'.

I then get a loading screen with moving dots and after a couple of minutes I get sent back to the Practice screen with the 'Go race' button.

I checked the integrity of the game through Steam and everything seemed fine. Tried again, same result.

Then I deleted everything in C:\Users\my name\Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData and checked the integrity of the again with Steam. Everything seemed fine, I tried again and got the same result.

I tried googling for this problem, but I couldn't find other people who get sent back to the menu after a couple of minutes of loading.

What could I give a try to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

2. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Have experienced the same a number of times over the past few days. The high number of players seems to cause some issues. But as this is the last day of everything being free the problem might just disappear on its own tomorrow if were lucky :D

3. Ample Energy

Ample Energy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Oh OK, if it's a new problem I'll just assume it's gone in a couple of days.
    Can't exactly complain as I haven't spent a cent yet of course :p
    + my gear won't arrive until a couple more days, so I'm as patient as can be.

Do you think I should be able to get through if I try a couple more times or should I just try it again tomorrow or the day after?

4. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    I certainly have managed to load a session having to try say 2 or 3 times so it can definitely work. But just now ive tried loading a simple training session 6 or 7 times without success so theres no guarantee itll work

• Like Like x 1