Question How to practice without other drivers

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by f1jon, Mar 28, 2020.

1. f1jon

f1jon New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I'm a beginner here and have been practicing by selecting Single Player then Practice. Apparently, there is a problem with the server. In the last 3 days, if I select Single Player then Practice, the game starts to load then after 2 minutes takes me back to the previous screen. If I select Single Player then Single Event the game will load. I'm just afraid I'm messing someone up. What would you suggest?

2. Nir Tal

Nir Tal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    I dont know about the singlePlayer problem, but try leaderboard, I find it the best way to practice where u can have a faster ghost to compete against and sometimes learn better lines. Thats assuming LB do works for you..

3. ducman888

ducman888 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    No worries of messing anyone up either in single player as all other drivers are AI and in multiplayer you can only join servers up to and including qualifying which won't have any ill effects.
    A note about practice and leaderboards, practice will consume fuel and tires while LBs have no effect on either giving you optimal performance lap after lap. I find that the LB is excellent for building your technique and speed but it will lack the feel you will have come time to race distance.

4. f1jon

f1jon New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Nir Tal and ducman888!