In-Gameplay Web Overlays

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by J-F Chardon, Apr 4, 2019.

1. KCW

KCW New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well not new to the sim, been playing it for years.

but you are pretty close to correct with the last bit, i bought the full pack for one of my secondary accounts last week so it had "everything", however now they decide to drop 40 new liveries that SHOULD have come with that full pack...

bit rude i thought...

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Which new liveries? And why do you have secondary accounts?

3. KCW

KCW New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Because i have 3 computers, and my friends often use the other 2 spares.

why not have multiple accounts? I paid for the content!! I have purchased 3 copies of PC2 and AC acouple years ago, mostly i have 2 copies of most sims.

If you have the full pack and go to the 'purchased content' page, you will see a few cars that have had new liveries added that were not available a few days ago.

4. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    I don't have the full pack though, that's why I'm asking. I think they only made the ADAC GT Masters 2018 liveries also available for the GTR3 versions of these cars.

5. KCW

KCW New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    That is some of them yes, but there were a few others, Touring Classics, Group 5, GTR2, they all had a couple here and there.

It was rather frustrating that i only just purchased the 'everything pack' and dont have everything.

what is most annoying is there doesnt seem to be an option to 'top up' my premium by getting the items i dont have.

6. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    Yes, thats a bit annoying. It saves you everything to your account, what is there in this Moment. The next things you have to buy one-by-one.
    But, I've tried rFactor the last weeks and there it is way more worse than R3E.

If you've bought a car and see after that, that there is a package with this car included, you have to spend the whole package with normal cost.
    In Raceroom, the store tells you that you have some items in your accound and you don't have to pay again for it.

7. KCW

KCW New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yep, that is correct too mate yeah.

although rF2 has some great package deals on at the moment, something they shouldve had all along!

8. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Actually not really. There are neither new Group 5 liveries nor new Touring classic liveries. I own these for a long time now and there is nothing new to buy for me.There are two new liveries for the GTR2 Corvette, that's all for this class. I don't own any of the DTM cars from after '92, most of the open wheelers and some other useless stuff like German Nationals, so can't say anything about these.

9. KCW

KCW New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    There most certainly is, there was a new one for the 635i and a few for the Group 5 BMW as well.

i know this because last week i bought the full premium pack and i checked, there were no items i did not have. That includes Liveries. I checked both accounts, and both were missing the same ones.

10. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    There are no new liveries for those cars. Not for a long while anyway.

Edit: apparently some liveries got into the game that shouldn't be there, ones that were used for specific events for example. They are not purchasable and so are not part of the premium pack either. They will most likely be removed soon™

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  11. KCW

KCW New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well i paid for them, so i hope they play on refunding my cash if theyre removed.

and yes a couple of them did not look to be the typical liveries.

12. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    The liveries are not included in the premium pack. So you didn't pay for them.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. KCW

KCW New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    YES mate, i DID pay for them thanks, because i bought them all a couple days ago.

would have thought that was obvious.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    You said you purchased the premium pack....and then the liveries were added. If that's true then you only get what was available at the time you bought it. If content was added the day after then it's just bad luck.

In any case, the "new" liveries will more than likely be deleted from the store, as they are appearing by accident anyway, and then you can never have them.

15. KCW

KCW New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Youre quite arguementitive arent you.

i purchased the premium pack. I said that quite clearly.

i then discovered a couple days ago there were new liveries added, so i purchased SOME of them. I did not purchase all of the Porsche liveries, only a few. Common sense would suggest that means I PAID FOR THEM.

IF they get removed, i WILL expect my account will be credited the amount i spent on those new liveries. If it is not credited, that would be STEALING, and that is a criminal offence in every reasonable country i am aware of.

I dont think that is remotely unreasonable at all, if indeed they are removed and i paid for them, it is the developer's cock up, sure as hell is not mine.

I do hope you are not a representitive of Sector 3, i see that youre a BETA tester, if you are an employee of theirs i do hope they tell you to pull your head in and drop the shit attitude. There was no need for such ignorance and disrespect.

16. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Porsche now? A moment ago it was the g5 and touring classics liveries you were missing

17. KCW

KCW New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Youre not overly smart either...

I purchased the liveries for the Group 5 BMW and the 635i, GT2 Corvette, 2 different Audi, Callaway and Camaro GT3 cars, a couple Carlsson liveries, and SOME of the liveries for the Porsche GT3 car.

Do you need me draw you a picture?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Jetsun

Jetsun Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    Ouch! I hope I was showing more respect than this when I get banned from r3e discord, really, if not excuse me again.

19. KCW

KCW New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I found it ridiculous to be honest, first he says there is no liveries then has to correct himself because he didnt check first, then tries to tell me i never bought them even though id said i did, since i purchased the premium pack initially and then liveries came out at a later time obviously that would suggest to most people i paid extra and purchased these items seperately, hence, 'i bought them'... after all that, he then further has a need to question it again because i did not specifically itemise exactly what i bought as extra... i mean obviously he would know what i buy every day wouldnt he....

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  20. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    I think it's more likely that something went wrong when you purchased the premium pack. Most of the cars you mentioned didn't get any new liveries, so they probably haven't been unlocked correctly for you. You should contact their support about that.