Released December 2020 update!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by J-F Chardon, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Oscar_GT

Oscar_GT Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    This Is the screen for GT3 group that I have

Attached Files:

2. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    You can't buy that 2016 Porsche anymore even though it shows up as if you can. It was removed as part of the license agreement that gave us the latest 911 gt3r

3. Oscar_GT

Oscar_GT Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Ok when there are removed? Why they are still Listed?
    Just to know

4. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Because people that purchased them before they were removed still have them and can use them. It's the same menu for everyone. It would be better if it were greyed out rather than appearing as if it can be purchased though I agree.

5. Oscar_GT

Oscar_GT Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Ok i bought the pack One month ago and I do not remember that they were not available. I noticed that After last update some days ago...
    This was my main question.

6. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    They are close to being the same, but not quite. The "Porsche Carrera Cup Deutschland 2019" has - according to the series rules - no ABS and no TC and is additionally also more limited in setup option. The other one is an endurance version with ABS, TC and more setup options. The endurance version is what you mostly see on the Nordschleife 24h/VLN races.

Ah - and although it's in their names, these cars are not GT3 cars, they are single make cup cars.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. olli green

olli green Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    100% agree! I am also wondering why this isnt implemented yet. Move seat left/right cant be very complicated to implement, i think... But would help really much.

8. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    The 2016 car has not been available since the 2019 car was introduced which was much more than a month ago.....

9. Oscar_GT

Oscar_GT Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Now I get It. I can use them in Porsche Cup group, but not in GT3 group. Well they should be removed from this menù...

10. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    The Porsche cup is a completely different car

11. Oscar_GT

Oscar_GT Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    And? If you check my screenshot I have Porsche 911 GT3 R in purple, this of I select GT3 group.
    If I select Porsche 911 GT3 Cup they are available.
    Arthur said that they are not like other GT3 group but made Just for Porsche Cup...

12. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Yes, but the Cup cars are completely different. None of the Cup cars had to be taken out of the store. The only car that had to be taken out of the store was the GT3 car from 2016.

13. Oscar_GT

Oscar_GT Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Ok but It Is Listed in the GT3 group but they are not available .... So i did not knew of It was a mistake or what else...

14. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    No it isn't. The cars are different.

The car BrianBosch showed is not the GT3 car that you can't buy. There are a bunch of Porsche 911 in the game. The one BrianBosch posted is the cup car, of which are 2 versions in the game, which I explained.

The car you can't buy is a different version of the 911 after GT3 regulations and is only remotely related to the cup car insofar as both are derived from the Porsche 911.

They are not the same and it is not the case that you can see the cup car in the GT3 class. You can only see GT3 cars in the GT3 class.

Man...did I really write this last sentence...?

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +102 / 0 / -0
    The GT3 Cup - GT3-R topic. Always a delicious treat in sim racing. :D

16. Oscar_GT

Oscar_GT Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    ok, try in a different way. Why I have Porsche 911 GT3 R not available? Neither for game or purchase?
    I bought Premium Pack 29.11. Are they removed before? Or is there a kind of problem?
    Please nevermind the Porsche CUP, just GT3.
    Let me know also if there is some game contact in order asking for better.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

17. CrimsonEminence

Ratings:
    +102 / 0 / -0
    Do you not have the 911 GT3-R (2019)? (The newer one with the GT-Style Wheel in the cockpit) It's on the far right in the GTR3 section when choosing the car ingame.

The older 911 GT3-R (with the round wheel in the cockpit) was removed from sale due to licensing reasons. (which is really sad, of course)

18. Oscar_GT

Oscar_GT Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    yes I have it, check the screenshot. The question was/is why I have the "old one" still there?
    In additional when there were removed due to the licence? I understood that if you bought them before the licence expired, you can still use them.
    That's all..

19. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    This is what happens when a car company makes a complete range out of one model!
    The Audi R8 is another one that will cause confusion as we have the normal, older ultra and newer evo Gt3s, the Gt2 and the Gt4. That´s a lot for one model - perhaps they should sell them all in one R8 or 911 pack and that way it is easier for everyone.

20. CrimsonEminence

Ratings:
    +102 / 0 / -0
    AH, missed it!!

This is probably, because of remaining server hickups. ALL content was free for some time, to reduce server load. Seems, the old Porsche is still displayed. Unfortunately, there is not an option to buy it anymore (was taken off the sale before november already)