Bought premium pack, but still dont have all

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rallysmo, Dec 23, 2020.

1. rallysmo

rallysmo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    so after finally decide to spend over 50 bucks found it i only have 24 of the 39 liveries from the mercedes amg gt3, so atm didnt care much but now if i want to buy the new audi have to pay 313vrp instead of 96.

at first believe was like the porsche gt3 they remove from game like they did with the citroen wich for some reason appear with the legend buy now but isnt avaible any more.

So devs can you check and add the missing liveries to my account or where i request this

2. rallysmo

rallysmo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    just found only have 20 of 28 from the Formula Raceroom X-17, why why?

clearly say premium pack ALL CONTENT currently avaible in raceroom

3. rallysmo

rallysmo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Porsche 962 9 liveries 8 owned :eek:o_O

4. Power Hunter

Power Hunter New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Team, I would be keen to find out that answer to this. I have also brought the pack today and found nothing extra was added to my already purchased items. However, I have noticed I have a lot of VRP points that has allowed me to get what I was looking for but I was hoping that it would just unlock everything rather than having to spend VRP points as I can only imagine this is priced while the sale is on. Look forward to the update.
    -------
    Found out I just brought enough points to but the Premium but I didn't actually get it using the points I now have the Premium pack. Still keen as not all content as advertised was unlocked.
    -------
    I stand corrected, I have got everything unlocked.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
  5. ajopp1

ajopp1 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    There are probably some promo items which if you didn't buy during promo you will never get...

6. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    This has happened before to others too. This bug was actually meant to be fixed, maybe you bought it before the fix. But I can assure you that this will surely be dealt with, like with all the other cases. The devs are on holiday right now, so you might have to wait until after this though.

Please post a link to your RaceRoom profile, so @J-F Chardon could take care of this as soon as he gets back.

7. rallysmo

rallysmo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hope they able to fix it, btw how to link my raceroom profile, i supose all my data its avaibla for devs as register through steam, also rallysmo its my same nick for all digital platform, trademark brand, lol

8. rallysmo

rallysmo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    so devs still didnt return from vacation, i must say this are slow reply forums

9. Aspius

Aspius Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Alot of people in Sweden won't get back to work until next week. So might have to wait for that.

10. rallysmo

rallysmo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    time to move out to sweden

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Don't ;)

We are aware of the issue and a final fix is still being worked on. Please dm me your RR account name or link.

12. Danny Crescent

Danny Crescent New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I find this kind of amusing. I bought the premium pack on the yearly sale over a year ago. Day after I bought it I had 40 liveries that showed as not being paid for. Emails went unanswered and I just ended up buying them. Personally, I think the entire pay for each livery is a scam. If you buy the car, you should get all that comes with it. This "bug" has gotten them a lot of additional funds from people like me that got ignored when asking about it over a year ago. Good luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Defender

Defender New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I was missing the exact same liveries as you, from what it sounds like, including the 1 porsche C class car livery. After providing Christian with my account name (it's not like it's a secret password or anything), I now have all the liveries as advertised. I bought my stuff on 1 December 2020, btw.

14. Danny Crescent

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    It was a year ago, so my memory is vague. I think I had to buy a Porsche, BMW and 40 liveries the day after I bought the premium package. The porsche is still missing 18 of the 20 liveries. I'm over it now and I no longer buy cars just to "have them all". I'm much more selective knowing I have to pay for each individual livery. Tracks I consider money well spent. I buy them all. I love R3E, but the entire pricing model is flawed. Glad you got your situation resolved.

15. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to hear that sth went wrong with your purchase back then.

While I agree that charging for liveries is not an ideal situation from a player pov and I'd also prefer if liveries were free, I do acknowledge the fact that there's over 1900 liveries in RR now and all of them were created by professional artists who got paid for this work.
    I know how much work goes into them because I'm one of a couple of testers who specialize in art bugs and we always make sure that all liveries fulfil the highest possible standards. That means sometimes liveries go through 3 or 4 testing cycles until we're satisfied with the quality.

You said you've made peace with what happened a year ago so I just want to offer that if you'd like us to investigate what went wrong, contact me. Nobody should ever have to pay for content twice and if it does happen through some error, which can never be prevented completely, we always want to set these issues straight.

16. Danny Crescent

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Appreciate the offer, but I've gotten more value from R3E than any other sim I'm invested in (besides AC of course). We're good.

I do understand the work that goes into creating liveries. I really do. But there's something about paying for a car and then every time you want to drive it you have to see all the not owned content, and that gives me a bad taste. But again, I understand your side also, so if I do want a new car I buy one livery and "settle". I now have 4 or 5 cars that I haven't bought for this very reason, so in the end it's really more your loss than mine. I would have purchased those to keep my collection full.

Just want to reiterate, I love R3E. The FFB is the most versatile in the industry IMHO. I can get whatever I want out of it with all the options it offers. The future is bright for R3E.

• Like Like x 2
  17. R.Noctua

R.Noctua Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Is there any solution to the problem? Buying the N-ring pack on Steam I didn't get the livery part.

18. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Sent you a direct message.

• Like Like x 1