Discontinued OtterHud - A custom WebHud

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by OtterNas3, May 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anivaal

anivaal New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hola tengo un problema con OtterHud ha dejado de funcionar y no hay forma de reinstalarlo, pongo los parámetros que indicas para su instalación y no funciona, una pantalla se superpone encima de otra, he probado todo, para desinstalar el pañuelo de la tripulación, cambiar su ubicación, cambiar los parámetros de lanzamiento en Steam y no hay forma de que funcione, necesito ayuda gracias

2. 16sth

16sth Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I haven't been through this entire thread and I know this may not be possible but ... I'm gonna ask.
    I enjoy Otterhud and also multiplayer but if I'm waiting for a race I might go in and do a leaderboard, free practice or a quick AI race. Of course I get carried away and miss the practice session so can't then enter. Is it possible to have a count down on a second HUD layout showing multiplayer races? Maybe a check multiplayer menu you're interested in, then have them show to one side in a second HUD layout. Then it would be possible to watch them countdown and ESC out and join one.? I know there is API data for a countdown as the Android app has a countdown of practice, qualy and race.

3. ArkhamUK

ArkhamUK New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Great mod any ETA on having OtterHUD show in replays again? I want to make vids again with it! :)

4. Wutzmann

Wutzmann Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    SHIFT+F1
    Copy Layout settings to the Clipboard

And then how can you put it back in?

5. Mplify

Mplify New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I haven't tried it yet, but I would guess CTRL+V as you would normally paste any clipboard content.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Ricky Chan

Ricky Chan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I want to ask if Ottohud works in Raceroom Commercial version? I tried it at home and it works perfectly, but when I try it on the commercial version (which is out in the public), I cannot find an area that I can input the line of command to change the startup parameter. I saw the store manager didn't launch the game through Steam. Any suggestions on what can I do? Thanks

7. Popo28

Popo28 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    With Raceroom vr with HP Reverb 2 and otterhud the picture stutters about every second. I also notice an interruption and then a knock in the steering wheel. What can I do?

8. axxis278

axxis278 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    it seems that decreasing ingame resolution (no VR to modify it) could solve this behavior. I didn't test it yet.

9. Popo28

Popo28 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  10. YoItsDLowe

YoItsDLowe New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone! Love it and got it working great for a bit! But I tried out widget test mode and I can’t get out of it. Can’t access the setting on the left anymore and Shift+Down Arrow doesn’t work on either of my keyboards. Any idea how to fix this? I’m stumped and sad because I just got everything to my liking. All my settings for Crew Chief are fine too and I’ve tried exiting with it closed as well as it opened.

Attached Files:

11. OtterNas3

OtterNas3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Probably locked the hud by accidently hitting the lock Icon
    Press: CTRL + SHIFT + ALT + L

12. YoItsDLowe

YoItsDLowe New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow, do I feel dumb! Thank you so much!!!

13. SamuTnT

SamuTnT New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    so you have no stutter now?? what resolution you set?

14. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    @OtterNas3 is there any way I can get the standard in game start lights back? Once otterhud has been run they disappear even if otterhud lights are turned off?

15. OtterNas3

OtterNas3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Dev decision, as soon as you run the game with a webhud they are disabled.
    A mix is not possible afaik

16. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Hmm ok. I will enquire as to why that is. Thanks

17. M.Mack

M.Mack New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @OtterNas3 - I love otterhud. Thanks. I was changing options with what to display or not and seemed to have lost the display for slowdown penalty ... I used to see it, but the only indication of my need to do slowdown was Jim telling me I had a slowdown. Which option did I disable by mistake to make the slowdown message disappear?
    Thanks!

18. M.Mack

M.Mack New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry I found it ... was having total brain fart ... thanks.

19. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    Quick Question: Since Crew Chief auto-updates, is OtterHUD an auto-upgrade addon, or do we have to download every new update?

20. Mr Schumacher

Mr Schumacher New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Has anyone figured out how to fix the White screen of death while using outer hud? This would make me very happy if someone could fix this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.