Problem SIMAGIC Pedals Binding

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by robertopoz, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Woger73

Woger73 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Has this been addressed yet? Anyons have word?

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    The devs have been waiting for simagic to ship pedals ...
    Andi

3. WhippyWhip

WhippyWhip New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    i don't understand why they need the pedals, every other game picks them up fine as a usb controller in windows

4. Woger73

Woger73 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    OK Andi, I'll check back next month. Thanks for all of the extra effort.

5. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    And every other controller works fine with the game. You could buy some good pedals?

6. WhippyWhip

WhippyWhip New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    i'm sorry, did i insult your favourite video game? quite the arrogant knob aren't you

they work fine in literally every other game, including games from decades ago, maybe raceroom "could get some good controller recognition"

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  7. mentalruss

mentalruss New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    same problem..raceroom will not regonize my simagic pedals..i use a clsdd wheel base...ya..raceroom will not even detect my pedals

8. Woger73

Woger73 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you perform beta testing on sim pedals or have some expertise in this area? Try to stay in your lane man. I find it hard to believe Race Room has not had one problem with any pedal set other than Simagic. These are very good pedals as I have compared them to other brands, probably a set that you use. Windows 10 and every game and/or sim site that I use have no problem. If Race Room wants to compete with iRacing or Low Fuel Motorsports they need to get this fixed. It appears to be a simple programming issue, just get the software people to take a look. It shouldn't take this long.

9. mentalruss

mentalruss New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i wonder if its a windows 11 thing race room doesnt see them and content manager sees them on set up page ,but then when i go to drive nothing not even my cls dd works weird. but on regular AC it plays fine..so far these pedals have been stellar just not in Raceroom.. sux cause i had just bought all their content ...thinking ima get some V3's and hope that'll work and use the V3's for Rally and raceroom...sure hope raceroom gets a fix

10. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    I have Heusinkveld pedals, plugged them in and they worked. I believe the Devs have a set of simagic pedals with them now so they will be conducting any relevant tests.

11. mentalruss

mentalruss New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ya i figure that raceroom will get the fix done eventually , glad they are trying..time will tell.....love the pedals and they perform well on all others....thinking about heusinkvelds myself but probably get v3's for rally mainly and they plug into cls so...ya glad they are addressing the issue

12. Wutman

Wutman New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Newly got the Simagic Pedal set and same issue
    The pedals have worked in ACC, F1 2021, iRacing, KartKraft, rFactor2, but only not in RRRE, so painful
    Glad to see that staffs are working on the fix, I will stay tuned and hope for a quick fix

13. Woger73

Woger73 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Those are great pedals and I would never bad mouth them. I almost bought a set when I purchased my P2000 pedals. I chose the P2000's because I was purchasing their Alpha Direct Drive wheel assembly at the time, which is a killer DD. Until Race Room all I had to do is plug them in and start racing also. Hope to be racing in Race Room soon.

14. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    If you have a simagic base plug the pedals into it. They should work with raceroom that way now.

15. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    Hi , so plug directly to the wheel , then using the wheels software calibrate the pedals , then bind in raceroom , you will also have to rebind in the other games as it becomes a different input , but it doesnt take long .... to calibrate your pedals , check the wheels pdf guide for tge alpha software

Andi

16. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    Hello all,

Just to confirm we did receive a set of pedals and are working with simagic on reproducing the issue and finding what causes it to happen for some of you.

In case it does help, these are the steps we followed when installing them:

1.) assembled, unplugged fanatec pedals
    2.) connected to usb 3.0 on front top of pc, green light came on
    3.) clicked the SET button once, cause I read it should be in the pressed state if not manually calibrating pedals
    4.) downloaded and ran driver from their website (firmware seemed to be latest already, at least i didnt manually update it)
    5.) calibrated pedals
    6.) started fanatec dd wheel, then game
    7.) selected fanatec dd profile, and bound pedal inputs

• Like Like x 1
  17. WhippyWhip

WhippyWhip New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    what version do you have? i have 3613 and it says latest version

using windows 11 and they are not detected by raceroom

i've tried uninstalling the device in device manager and reinstalling, also along with the software, tried the set button in and out, nothing has worked
    @J-F Chardon

Last edited: May 3, 2022
  18. Wutman

Wutman New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi so you mean you cannot reproduce the error on you side? That would be very complicated.
    I'm running Win11 too, maybe that is the point?

19. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    Is Windows 11 common to all players experiencing issues?

It is now about finding what all the users with the issue have in common.

20. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    Didnt work on windows 10 for someone i helped early on

Andi