Bug Two bugs after installing windows 10

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by seufmeister, Aug 4, 2015.

1. seufmeister

seufmeister Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hello raceroom friends,

Couldn't wait installing windows 10. unfortunately i have two bugs using raceroom in windows 10. My Logitech Momo Racing Force has no FFB anymore and the game is jerking, so it's unplayable. The latest catalyst driver for amd 7770 is installed. Any suggestions?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Momo i have no solution. I have a 290x and no Problems, i think it runs better with w10.
    Try to delete your video config in r3e

3. nipzon

nipzon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    I had a fresh instal before and RRE had no problems, now after an activated upgrade RRE has a micro freeze every 2-3sec. But FFB and sound are great.

I had a fresh instal on another drive before and upgraded from Win7 now on the C-drive.

4. seufmeister

seufmeister Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I have this micro freeze too every 2 seconds even in the menu. I have also problems in an other game from blizzard. But there the game isn't starting at all. maybe a problem with the videocard driver. i have amd 7770 1gb. I reinstalled every driver and every game but i didn't change anything. tried to make a video of the bug. Hope you can see the micro freeze.

Thx for helping Stefan

5. seufmeister

seufmeister Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    So I could help to make a fresh install after getting the key with the upgrade? Technically is the a difference between an upgrade and a clean install?

6. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Seufmeister a clean install is always going to be better than an upgrade. The problem with clean installs is they're a huge pain in the ass and take a lot of time. My Windows 7 partition on my mac is too small so when the new Mac OS comes out, I'm wiping both of em and reinstalling (which I'm dreading)

7. Emerson Meyer

Emerson Meyer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    Are your graphic settings (pre W10) unchanged? How did you managed the driver update?

About the Logitech. Reinstall the drivers.

8. nipzon

nipzon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    Still testing this but RRE looks better and the micro freeze is gone. Stil have the 59Hz resolution though, but fps is a constant 60 with sync vertical on.

Went to Steam and deleted local content, then reinstalled it. Trying to simulate what I did on the other drive when I did a clean instal of RRE.

9. Holger53

Holger53 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Made a fresh install this weekend after switching to win10.
    R3E first didn't start a race when pressing "Race".
    I found out that first setting up the game to windowed mode could start the race.
    Later on I could set back to full screen and it still worked.
    I have an NVidia GTX 980 with 353.62 driver.
    Performance is fine.

10. seufmeister

seufmeister Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Finally after a full install of windows 10 and the latest windows 8 driver for the logitech momo racing force everything works fine now.