Problem Purchase Error

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Gustavo, Sep 25, 2015.

1. norbie

norbie New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Weird, this is the part I never experienced not to work!

2. norbie

norbie New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Did by coincidence, run across this and it may be related to the purchase issue.
    Sector3: Try to testdrive content that is NOT owned by the person logged on.
    I got after a minute or so a "Content Server Error 20103" and the rest hung up.
    I found three times a "Web browser process running" related to Sector 3 RRE.
    These processes, I could not stop! As soon as I tried it would reappear, very sticky only after I used task manager to stop RRE did they disappear too.
    Hope, nobody figured out, how to heist your server...

3. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    Must say I got a quick response and everything is in order now. They didn't have to do a thing, it was a temporary error actually, but they were there to answer.

4. The Monk

The Monk Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Seems there may be a small hiccup again. Tried to purchase a pack and single car about 20mins ago. Told me purchase was successful and received receipts via email, but vRP still in account and no content unlocked, so heads up for anyone wanting to purchase something, there may be a new issue. Tried both via web portal and in game store, same result.

I am going to give it an hour or two and recheck, in case there is a delay in someones system somewhere, and if no content comes through I will submit an official ticket. Meanwhile, I will enjoy the content I do have :) or go have a nap, or something...

Update. Content did finally unlock a few hours later, so all good.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  5. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    If anyone else is still, or in the future, experiencing this issue please contact the helpdesk immediately.

When creating your ticket, please provide us with either the Username or Email of your account so that we may find it in our database.

Link to Help Desk: http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/index.php/

6. davidcommons

davidcommons New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    still not fixed. purchased the ADAC pack with RP hours ago, still nothing. RP were deducted immediately.

7. Yatzeck

Yatzeck Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    What are you doing there Sector 3? I've spend my money and vRP points and my purchase have no effect. Is that kind of joke? When you have some problems stop or block purchase in R3E or something... I've lost my money from Steam Account... I'ts no good...

8. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    please submit a ticket http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/index.php/
    they are trying to find the problem

9. Yatzeck

Yatzeck Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Ok, thak you for the advice, but I'have done this already, and I'm a little disappointed. I have not much time to drive in R3E and this bit of minutes was... destroyed but in this case money are not a matter. It's a pity...

10. simonp

simonp New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Now when I try to buy something, nothing happens. The green message with succesful transaction appear but, in reality, there is no transaction at all. Store seem to be bugged, or at least the transaction part"

Getting the same problem today, have raised ticket. Not a very good impression for a new user to be honest..

11. Z_i_g

Z_i_g Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    simonp I had a purchase problem the other day. A restart of the game my help. There's talk of a patch coming soon. hopefully some bugs will be worked out. Hope this doesn't leave to bad of a taste for the game. It really is a good game and to me worth the inconvenience. Also I have heard leaving steam overlay on may help when purchasing. Good luck and see ya on the track =)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. simonp

simonp New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I tried a re-start of the game, Steam and PC all to no avail. I was impressed by the physics and force feedback in the demo so spent £18 on some tracks and all I have is still a demo so yes it has left a bad feeling for the game I'm afraid. it might be different, but so far all I have had is the inconvenience and not much game...

13. davidcommons

davidcommons New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    really hope you guys can sort this out, I really like the new Raceroom, was my first ever purchase so not feeling too great about the "experience" right now.

14. simonp

simonp New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It gets worse, I just went into the program to have another go and now my vRP is down to 0 and I still don't have the tracks. Totally unacceptable :mad:
    If you are going to sell content online and take money it has to work properly! Not impressed. I'm glad I didn't buy any more cars yet as well and it is only £18 wasted...

15. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    mate submit a ticket and give them a few days. yes every ones comments are valid but stealing is 100% not true

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Hm, I wonder that we have the purchase-errors the last three weekends and only on weekends... Is there a service running on the servers only scheduled on the weekend?

Unfortunatly for everyone with that problem is, that they have to wait till the helpdesk is back in office on monday...

17. simonp

simonp New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Already raised a ticket. Who mentioned stealing?

18. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    how is your 18 punds wasted if they havent stolen it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. tony.gooding

tony.gooding New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have purchased Bathurst 3 times and nothing. Content still locked. Other content still locked also.

20. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0