Released 20-10-2015 RaceRoom has been updated

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Sonat Ozturk, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Is the 2 race format available outside of DTM 2015?

2. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    There are times that I had to tether through my phone to play R3E because someone used up all the internet data and the connection is too slow to even connect to R3E servers. Now, even after moving away, I am still having issues login into R3E servers at night because the connection is congested. it is frustrating to spend so much money then I dont get to play the game due to uncontrollable issues.

I really do not mind moving all my purchases to Steam so that I can use Steam network to play this game. Instead of depending on R3E servers. Almost every racing games out there had moved to Steam which is generally more convenient.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Black75

Black75 Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I understand perfectly, even me, too many times, i can't take advantage of my limited time to drive because my internet connection is not adequate. :(

4. 247

247 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    I would like too to have an offline game...i really hope that so I can play offline in sp since I often have connection problems...but I don't think it will happen soon...this is the very first request players have had since the launch and devs prefer not to answer on this or to stay vague...i personally know it's not devs fault as they hare doing a very great work on this game...it's probably a publisher fault but since raceroom ag is the one who pay the bills the only thing we can do is just ask and ask again...

(woulded be nice anyway to let us know that there were retail discs of the experiences with offline mode) :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Martin93

Martin93 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    Anyone that have tested DTM 2015? I just wonder on how the AI is, since always liked the AI in Raceroom but thought DTM 2014 is little to aggressive, speccialy in some turns.

6. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    From my testing experience: It's smoother, less jerky. Of course there's still room and need for improvement but it's a step in the right direction.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, loved the Group 5 in this game. I couldnt play R3E so I used pcars Group 5 as a substitute, it just isnt the same with the Nissan, Fab Car and the Chevy.

Also, Anthony's sound on this car are amazing.

Come on S3, can you please do something with offline mode? I like to give you more money, it is hard to give you more when I cant access my content due to inadequate connection.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Now that DTM2015 has now been released, will we get the rest of the vehicles for the GT3 class today as well?

9. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Just a heads up for anyone wondering, DTM15 can be played outside the experience. I just ran a quick race at Spa in SP. No idea on Multiplayer, but it works for SP.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  10. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    they have TC avaible on board, change the values of TC in the setup and they will be easy as you want

11. Leemz

Leemz Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I'm having an odd issue with the M1 Procar. It has no acceleration at all. It crawls out of the pit and it has no acceleration at all once out of the pit and on track. It only appears to shift into 1st and 2nd gear (but goes much slower than the other M1's on track). When I shift into 3rd or above there is no change in engine sound. It's like there's a governor on it or something. I didn't have any trouble like this with the other cars I tried (Mercedes AMG GT3 and BMW Z4 GT3).

Any ideas what might be causing this?

12. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    You have to reset setup to default.

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    reset your setup

edit: DAMMIT! Ninja'd!

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    @J-F Chardon
    I just noticed that a lot of classes in the store, American Nationals, German Nationals, GTO Classics, Hillclimb Icons and GTR X are all missing liveries.
    Only one for each car for the ones that buy them now.
    Is this a bug, or are you doing some serious work under the surface? :)

15. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    No worries man. 4gb version. Actually contact shadows was probably on 8 or 16 when I wrote that, did not know they went up higher until more tweaking..I'd have to try again to check out maxed shadows.

16. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Seems a lot of second free liveries have gone, the prototypes have lost theirs too - I didn't check the GT cars yet.

17. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Your right!
    Just checked other classes, and several liveries are gone?..

18. Martin93

Martin93 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    I tested some and don't notice to big differant in the AI...Still if you make a small mistake like brake slightly to late and that cost you like 0.1-0.2sec then the AI just don't care and floor it and just push you out...

19. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    I certainly hope they haven't taken away liverys I have paid for.
    Don't understand why they would do this :(

20. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    I doubt it, probably an error when updating the way purchases work. On the plus side, the Thrust master Corvette GT2 skin is there now.

• Like Like x 1