Bug List since patch (il'l update my post)

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Tarik Userli, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Frank25

Frank25 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    Since the patch of 02-06-2015 the A.I. cars don't battle each other anymore.
    • A.I. logic improvements “Smooth Operator”
    That's really sad, because before this patch, it was really great to see the A.I. cars battle each other. But there were many complaints because of a to agressive A.I. with car to car contacts, but that's real racing as we all have seen in DTM race 1 last saturday at Hockenheim. I wish I could have back this old A.I.. This was much more fun to race, but also more dangerous, because you were more often hit by a A.I. car. But I think this would be more realistic.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. R. Winkler

R. Winkler Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    In a multiplayer race the camera suddenly changed from "in car" to "motor bonned"-cam and after a few seconds i got a disconnect. I read about this problem in another forum. So i'm not the only one experiencing this.
    Additional Info: This happened in the same moment when the sound of the downshifting prevention appeared.

4. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    this has been happening befor the patch for me. it is to do with your internet dropping.

5. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Dont know if this is a bug?
    But I get this message spamming me on almost every lap in DTM 2015 in my rear mirror, despite having the hud overlays disabled..
    And I aso get the pit window open / closing, so I don't see the point of this message. Don't need or want it at all.
    [​IMG]

Then I get another bug, with DTM 2015 and the Silhouettes.
    When I put in first gear the car jumps a few centimetres. (when holding down the clutch)

Then the usual with laggy / low fps in rear mirrors and reflections, and always on pole / start last.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    I agree!
    This message only annoys...

Pit window already closed but the message telling you that the pitting is still allowed... What's the sense of it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Frank25

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    Please at this bug to your list:

"When I select 23 as number of oppents in the "DTM experience 2015" and "ADAC GT Masters experience 2015" and return to the menu after a race or switch to another experience and then go back to "DTM experience 2015" and "ADAC GT Masters experience 2015" the number of oppents is always resetted to "1" and not saved to "23". If you select the number of oppents between 1-22, this numbers are saved correctly, when you come back to the menu next time to start a new race.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Updated, massive response here... ;) sorry for the delay.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  9. Frank25

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    Thank you. This list is really a good idea!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. heppsan

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Noticed that there is a bug with rolling start at some tracks, when strarting last (as we always do now ;)) the AI cars are way ahead before I get control of the car.
    On Changhai they where all the way through t1.. .

Brands Hatch and Shanghai west long what I've experianced so far.
    Edit:
    Moscow sprint

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  11. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Totally agree, the AI are pulling away before any of them and your own car have even crossed the line, also noticed on some tracks while the AI have control at the start of your car its not in 2x2 formation, it tends to sit in the middle of the two lanes.

Done alot of testing against the AI over the last few days, and I have to say they are horrible compared with what they used to be, they are clumsy and seem to have no awareness, they either brake to early or to long into corners, they are slow going through the corners, you also get some that don't seem to have brakes, which just dive bomb straight through the slowing pack, some seem to brake heavy but just lose the rear end and spin, and at the start of a race going into the 1st corner, on alot of tracks is just getting ridiculous, just mass pile ups, and as already has been said, they don't race against each other, and once you pass they just don't challenge back or just dissapear into the background, the AI were so good to drive against a few months back which is what I really enjoyed about RRE, but now :( please rollback or atleast untill you have them sorted, people who use to say they were to aggressive and fast had no clue, we had the best AI around, but now we're just folling the rest in standards.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    I hadn't used position bar since patch till today. I read something was fixed about displayed names but for me they are not displayed at all. I can only see the gaps.

Attached Files:

13. Tarik Userli

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    There is a Button to switch between that

14. heppsan

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Noticed in a GTR 3 race against the AI that the back lights were flickering when I was within 50/100 - 200/250 meters behind that AI.
    First thought he just gone mad on the brakes like they used to brake mid corner before.
    But he was keeping speed and even accelerating, so after a closer look I saw it was the "glass" of the lights that were flickering.

15. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    Oh. The fact that the numbers are well placed made think of that possibility and I looked for one button but didn't find it. I guess I'm gonna have to keep looking. Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  16. Mobius

Mobius New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi
    Don t know if it is a bug since the patch but leaderbord isn t up to date.

17. Skidmark

Skidmark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    * DTM Experience 15 - tracks not always loading - getting black screen hang about 50% (?) of tries. Only way to clear is to reboot PC (game will not restart as after using task manager to shut it down, steam says 'app already running').

* Newly purchased content (in my case a WTCC14 Honda) - not loading - Message: "content error 20103" - car failed to load.

18. heppsan

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    I think you have to map a button for this in the key bindings.
    Not set by default.

19. Tarik Userli

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
  20. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    when shutting it down use both options ... end process and end process tree...; this usually helps

Andi