Chevrolet Prototypen after the Patch??? Something is not right!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Exxon, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Exxon

Exxon Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Yes that's true Georg only the preferences of you I do not want more change.
    Let's face it, if I have understood correctly the settings of the steering are original as in the real racing car or I got this wrong?
    So if, for example, the call Porsche GTR2 has a steering angle in the game of 540x23 then that's also the way in which the original car right?

2. switchface

switchface Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 0 / -0
    Georg - you new videos have all been stellar! Your pace is impressive, the immersion is enveloping, and the graphics all seem to be a step up recently (or maybe I notice things on your single TV that I don't on my triple projectors?). Keep it up bud!

Quick question - are the prototypes on the updated physics? I've been holding out on buying any of the older content (except the Radicals) unless its on the updated physics. Any plans to update them further (new liveries, new model based on the new c7, etc)?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,507 / 0 / -0
    Yes @Exxon, we try to stick to the values used in real life.

Thanks @switchface, we are constantly improving and tweaking the graphics.
    But a lot of what you see in the video are effects coming from recording with a camcorder.
    I´m not 100% sure what the current status of the Prototypes is regarding physics,
    why don´t you just try them out using the Free Test Drive feature in our store :)

Maybe we can make a thread, where we list all cars that are running on updated physics.

• Like Like x 3
  4. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Yes please do it! We were gathering around info and posted stuff in this thread but an official one would be better.
    Especially when it comes to 1) buy content and 2) setting up dedicated servers

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. soul_talk

soul_talk New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    it seems to me that after the yesterday update, the car has changed, now it is less precise and tends to slide more on all four wheels.
    You confirm that physics has been modified or is it just me?

6. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,507 / 0 / -0
    No physics changes in the last update.

• Like Like x 1
  7. switchface

switchface Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 0 / -0
    I tried the DP back when the test drive function was first implemented. While I can't recall its specific handling characteristics, I told myself I would only buy content that was updated as I didn't want to either prematurely judge or get used to physics that were about to be replaced. Its the only reason I haven't purchased the Ruf yet. Well, that, and these damn DTM '92 cars are just so much fun!