R3E Web Dashboard Released

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Stefan Mizzi, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Mihai

Mihai Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
  2. R. Winkler

R. Winkler Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    I thought you want to make 2 tyre wear widgets for the custom widget page. One with 0 decimals and one with 2 decimals? :)

3. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Yes, exactly. Sorry, I did not have time to upload the second one with decimals, but will do my best to do it this week :)

4. Nils Herbstrieth

Nils Herbstrieth Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
  5. R. Winkler

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    Thank you :)

Since a few days me and a teammate have problems with the tyre temperatures. When you're driving a leaderboard challenge where tyre temps always stay at 95°C and than change to a multiplayer session, the values still remain at 95°C and don't change.

6. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    OK, will check it out, thanks!

7. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Something like this ok? One without decimals and the other with decimals....

tires-digital.png

Regarding the other issue where tire temp was not updated....was it in-game widget or web?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gareth Smith

Gareth Smith Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    That's working great now mate, thanks. The swipe is also cool, much easier to navigate between the dashboards. The only issue I noticed is it's much harder to maximise the screen, I have a small area near the top that allows me to push the screen up to maximise. This is on Safari on the iPhone and not a big deal. I also noticed today the digital font has disappeared, was just about to use it :)

9. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    What do you mean by that? You know you can save the web app to your home screen and it then opens full screen right?

http://www.howtogeek.com/196087/how-to-add-websites-to-the-home-screen-on-any-smartphone-or-tablet/

Just checked and I do see it......

digitalfont.PNG

10. Gareth Smith

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    The add to home feature doesn't work that well, it used to be great. With the dashboard it errors with the No connection can be made message and once you navigate from the page so it can connect it comes out of full screen. I hard reloaded Chrome and the font is showing now. Thanks

11. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Im not sure what you mean. I loaded the app from home screen and left it bring up the no connection message and did not exit full screen...

12. Gareth Smith

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
  13. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Just tested both mate, with pre-sets or with custom builds and did not find any problems. What do you mean by it does not work in dash.html? Nothing comes up?

14. Gareth Smith

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Hi mate, when I run from a home screen shortcut on my iPhone I just get the alert below. Works fine when I run it from Safari directly so the listener is running. Same results from my iPhone 5S, iPhone 6S Plus and iPad. When I click OK I'm left with a completely blank screen. I can tap middle top to take me back to the select dashboard screen but the alert returns. I click on the IP link and can confirm the IP and Port are correct. But by this time it's exited the full screen (home screen app) and gone into full Safari mode. This is what I meant by "comes out of full screen" previously. I wouldn't worry mate, I'm using it just fine from Safari directly :)

upload_2015-12-5_16-39-57.png

15. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, I never tested on Apple devices as dont have any at home but I'll try to investigate it.

16. R. Winkler

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    I only tried the web version.
    Temps in GT3 change very slowly. They only move between 94 und 95 degrees.

17. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    I have a feeling its an issue with R3E data in shared memory but I will confirm this by doing a test.

18. haubi1603

haubi1603 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I get the same Alert! Message on my Android devices.

19. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Most probably wrong IP or Port. I will add these to the message so that you can double check that they are correct.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    No connection alert message has been updated to show the IP and Port so that you can check if wrong or not. Also the "correct" link will take you the the main page to re-enter the IP and Port correctly.

error_message.PNG