Released Audi Sport TT Cup

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Nov 26, 2015.

1. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    ^^^ Thank you, sir.

2. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Bump, this also happened to me, ended up paying more than 700vrp for something that's listed at 499, only way I could buy the pack was after I'd purchased one car first.
    Saying that though had some serious fun in this car yesterday, talk about close racing and lovin the p2p, adds a bit of strategy!
    Great job S3, barnstorming simulation of a series I knew little about, now time to roll out the rest of the goodies idling on my hard drive! :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  3. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Guys, I want to thank you again for the Audi TT release! :)

I love the car and how it feels, had so many on-line close racing yesterday as multi-player was crazy full !

It was really mind blowing and so much fun....thank you thank you thank you for your awesome work :D

Cheers

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    No. Me not.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    Bought the car today and all I have to say is "awesome"!!!
    I love it!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Dan Speelman

Dan Speelman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    I didn't get a chance to try the TTs until late last night but I was tired and kept missing my braking points. I will say it is definitely a fwd car. I'll be spending a lot of time with this one for sure.

Looking forward to the NSU TTS after hearing the beta testers speak so highly of them even after the Audi TT.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. The Angry Hamster

The Angry Hamster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    Wanted to drop by and say I absolutely love these cars. I would recommend everyone go and at least try these cars out in the store and just try to NOT buy them. So fun!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    the new driver model looks very nice

old:
    2015-12-11_00005.jpg

new:
    2015-12-11_00001.jpg

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Leper Messiah

Leper Messiah Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I'd like to buy this but I still can't spend the exact amount of money in steam anymore, utterly pointless to have the website show the exact amount when I have to put a set amount into my Steam Wallet. I can't afford to have my money floating around in cyberspace so cannot buy any more. I'm not blaming S3 per se, but it seems Steam have changed something and it's bunk or the purchase option for R3 goes to the wrong payment option. Please S3 get steam to allow exact money amounts again.

10. Redglyph

Redglyph Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    There's a minimum amount on Steam.
    I don't think a mere 2 cents will do any harm. That was also my first reaction, the first millisecond, but with a great track coming up I'm pretty sure those won't remain in cyberspace for too long anyway ;)

11. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    You have two opportunities to solve that problem for the TT-Pack.
    1. Buying a 500 VRP-Pack at Raceroomstore.com so you just have 1 vrp left in the end.
    2. You can buy the TT-Pack directly as DLC in Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/422670/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1
    Maybe you don't have any trouble with buying it directly in Steam

12. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Minimum Steam amount is 5€.Audi TT Cup on Steam costs 4.99€.Choices of course are yours but 0.01 left on your steam account is not that kind of annoyance.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Lars Bachmann

Lars Bachmann Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Just wanna say how astonishing this car is. It's so much fun to drive it and to fight against the AI, which ist btw VERY strong;)
    Well done, Sector 3 Studios!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Just awesome!!

The only minor thing / bug that annoyed me was those safety head paddings in my left and right view..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Otherwise marvelous close and fun racing! :D
    And a + for the driver animations, Can't wait till we get them in all the classes! (although, I do miss a driver hand animation for the paddle shifters)

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Jeneric

Jeneric Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    They are particularly annoying when racing with triple screens as they're permently in view.

16. Leper Messiah

Leper Messiah Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    True, but I wanted Spa the other day and there's a few things I want but can't be arsed to faff around calculating what points I need or how much will be left over, it's a REALLY bad business model IMO and I will NOT support it.

I want a product to cost "amount A" and I spend "amount A" and not a penny more floating around in cyberspace, I just can't afford to do that. I just wish Sector 3 would contact Steam and find out why things changed, back this time last year I bought several packs for the EXACT amount via Steam no problems, this time all I can do is put funds in a wallet...why?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. R.C. Collins

R.C. Collins Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Do you have your FOV set correctly. Looks to me like you are too far back. I have triples and don't have that.

http://www.projectimmersion.com/fov/index.php

Make sure you measure and enter your measurements as close as possible.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  18. R.C. Collins

R.C. Collins Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    My Steam Regional price converted to 3.47€ which was nice for a change. :cool:

19. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    As a loyal, emancipated steam customer you are entitled to do that yourself.
    As you said, it's Valve who changed their service, not S3S, and every single game and developer on steam is affected, so why not ask the people who are responsible instead of asking one of the many devs on steam to do it for you?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  20. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, they block most of my side view on both monitors. Kinda adds to the immersion but makes it interferes with your spacial awareness.

• Agree Agree x 1