Question regarding something like the Real Head Motion Plugin

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Andy Kettler, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Andy Kettler

Andy Kettler Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

i noticed that many users have issues with the camera movement and would like to see the Real Head Motion plugin working in R3E.

https://sites.google.com/site/mididrumcoverpartner/rfactor2-realheadmotion-plugin

I messaged the guy who made the original one and asked if he can update it to work with R3E. He says that he has no time anymore to support and update his program and he would not share the code of it if i could find someone who has the knowledge to update it.

I know we have some very talented users here and I asked myself if any of you could create a similar plugin ?

Best regards :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 2
  2. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0 / -0
    Andy you wrote, "he would NOT share the code of it". :confused: Did you mean he WILL share the code of it ? o_O

If he will that is awesome because I loved it in rF2 as it worked so well. Wish I was a coder :(

3. Andy Kettler

Andy Kettler Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 0 / -0
    Sry. He will not share anything of his program.

4. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0 / -0
    Oh ... sorry I was hoping it was a typo ! Sad that someone who was obviously once passionate about sim racing could not be more community spirited :( Oh well something good will happen, it always does :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ernie

Ernie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Andy for getting in contact with Sébastien (MagicFr). But sadly the answer is quite disappointing.
    I love this plugin in rF2 and for me it is an absolute must-have-plugin. I really wish that something similar could implemented in R3E.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Lars Otto

Lars Otto Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Using the app in rf2 and AC. Would be very nice to have it in R3E :)

7. higsy

higsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    I have rf2 but have not tried this as I am usually on raceroom. Is it a must have ? Has it been developed for other Sims as well?

8. pixeljetstream

pixeljetstream Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
  9. Lars Otto

Lars Otto Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    This app (Real Head Motion) is atm only for rf1,rf2 and AC i think. Dont know if any plans to do it for other sims.

@pixeljetstream didn´t notice this, will give it a try today. Thanks