What would you upgrade from a g27(Clubsport V3 pedals or T300 set)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Sean Kenney, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Stiku

Stiku Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I have not said or written even once that I have a issue with TM. Just because I had made a bad joke about TM, doesn't mean that I have a issue with them, or because I criticised them, isn't that either.

Wow, that sounds like they sent it via ground mail?

2. Rik Fast

Rik Fast Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    If you write in any reply about wheels or pedals that TM is shit or go trustmasterless or even stronger then for my perception you have an issue with TM. I find that not a problem, that is you prerogative. But don't try to talk in name of anybody else, you don't know what they think or care for.

Make your point of TM products on your own merits, that will be OK. And it's up to the reader if they agree or disagree or both.

3. Mike Demers

Mike Demers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    do you have any mods on your G27 brake? I have the GTeye spring and love it,

oops - I see I got in late on this convo....

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  4. Stiku

Stiku Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I said that the T300 is dogsh*it, not "Thrustmaster wheels or pedals"
    Please, if you want to argue with someone, don't do it in rage and start making accusations or modifying others posts to suit your argument. Make this mistake the third time, I will report you to the mods.

5. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    No, its because they can't send directly to me. It gets shipped to my company, then they ship it to me. Not Fanatec's fault....although it did take a bit for them to ship it.

6. Rik Fast

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    You do it again: I was never in rage or even close, did not alter any posts or otherwise, you project again something you don't know.
    Sorry but this is beyond any believe, i was only nice and correct and if you don't agree that is your problem. You can report me anytime you like, i would love to see the outcome.

7. Stiku

Stiku Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    So you just happen to come here, acuse me of "having an issues" with Thrustmaster, then out of the blue came up with a that I have said that : "If you write in any reply about wheels or pedals that TM is shit or go trustmasterless or even stronger then for my perception", yet again without any references to old posts backing you up.
    I have never talked about your perception I said and I quote my old post : "just because most T300 users seem not to care about having a quality product that last's." Never did I say anything about your perception, I just mentined that it seems that T300 users wont care, based on the merit that in alot of forums, people blindly suggest this wheels to others without mentioning the really bad sides, actually one of the worsts side than a product can have.

Now yet again, please stop acting like a child, and do us a favor and don't misread posts on purpose, and then try to pick up a fight.

8. Rik Fast

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    Maybe a reread from previous post from you and me would be in order before you could write something like this. I'm not making this personal like you do, but i'm not liking it either.

If you give info to readers about products, then you get reactions of different insight. If you want to convince that you're right with statistics (without reference), strong words,product jokes and your interpretation what other people think and care about you will get reactions. That's one of the primary functions of a forum. I just read back every post i made in this chain and i don't see any misbehavior or other wise from me. I stand by what i wrote, and i can not add anything new subject wise.

9. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    Handbags at 20 paces ladies, lol.

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0 / -0
    Will you two sweethearts now finally kiss & make up !? :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rik Fast

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    Not a problem at all, but it takes two to tango.

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  12. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    We can't even get any of their cars in game, so why support Ferrari? you asked for thoughts.:p

13. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Yepp my thoughts too and since I do League Racing its very painful to see that the few tenths I really need are not missing because I'm too slow but because the DFGT Pedals are ok but cheap toys even compared to the wheel itself which is surprisingly good and precise if you find the right settings with R3E...guess my first choice would be Fanatec Pedals too.

Btw. someone around who will get rid off his old ones ? :)

14. Caledonian Wolf

Caledonian Wolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    Ok back to the actual point of this post and the question we are all asking.

HAVE THESE BLOODY PEDALS ARRIVED YET?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    lol.

Not yet!!!!! They did arrive to my shipping destination though. They now have to be shipped on a barge to me....so 2 more weeks if all goes well.

16. Caledonian Wolf

Caledonian Wolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    2 weeks? This must be the barge in question.

upload_2016-4-3_18-21-26.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    lol that is far faster.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Pfalzdriver

Pfalzdriver Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to hijack this thread, but a lill question. Is the brake vibration still working with your pedals?
    I use the v2 and had brake vibrations with Fanaleds until around 14 days ago. From one day to the next the vibration was simply gone in R3E, but still working in PCars. Cant figure out what is going on here. And if you are used to the brake vibration, it is really annoying if you dont have it anymore.